Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 04:43 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Flowers in profusion.
I picked my first home-grown tomatoes yesterday - 3 tomatoes weighing a total of 5oz. I must pick the gooseberries today before the birds have them all.
Magic
United States
Magic is female  Magic has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 05:01 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

I love home grown tomatoes, they taste so good and are very juicy.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
Lovely picture of the flower wagon.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 05:23 AM

Good morning everyone, another clear sky at the moment but showers forecast for later.

Too late for my gooseberries, I went to pick them yesterday and the whole lot had gone, I was absolutely flabbergasted that the bushes could have been picked so clean whilst we were away last week although the wood pigeons are having a very good breeding year. Looks like I'd better get the gun out....

Enjoy your day peeps,

Barry
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 06:35 AM

Morning Everyone!

Nothing like the taste of home grown tomatoes Alan

It's a gorgeous sunny morning here in Derbyshire and nothing will spoil my happy mood today.

Hope you all have a great day.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 06:52 AM

Beautiful picture .....
Good morning all
HTB
Lanc's
HTB is male  HTB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 07:14 AM

morning insomniacs .............
the sun has got his hat on..........
nice picture Alan.........
off to work soon, no time for this "pottering" in the garden business (is that jealousy rearing it's ugly head).........

Have a sunny and fab day..........

H
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 07:30 AM

Good morning all. It's a lovely sunny morning here.. I'm hoping to go to an aqua fit class this afternoon. I enjoy water exercise..

Have a good day all.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, another clear sky at the moment but showers forecast for later.

Too late for my gooseberries, I went to pick them yesterday and the whole lot had gone, I was absolutely flabbergasted that the bushes could have been picked so clean whilst we were away last week although the wood pigeons are having a very good breeding year. Looks like I'd better get the gun out....

Enjoy your day peeps,

Barry

Oooooohhhhh - Pigeon pie Barry???
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 08:21 AM

Lovely cheerful flowers.
I'm jealous of your tomatoes Alan. Ours are a long way off still.
But we finally got to have some strawberries. Both humans and critters are enjoying them.
Hope everybody's day is wonderful.
Thistledome
Derbyshire, UK.
Thistledome is male  Thistledome has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2014, 08:36 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Please let me know if I am posting in the correct place!

Just wanted to say what a lovely day it is (at the moment) in sunny Derbyshire.

In the past, on another site, there is a section for helping people with cancer support, I was wondering if there is one on here that I've missed?

This is the site.... HERE

Hope I'm not infringing the rules.

Cheers, Mike.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top