Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 10:50 AM

What are your plans for today?

What are you up to today, anything exciting, or is it an ordinary mundane Monday?

I am taking little Nellie to the vets shortly for her first year booster, and another one for a check up on the remains of a nasty abscess she had near her spine..

Then as long as the sun is still shining, I shall finish some jobs in the garden I didn't get done yesterday, plus I want to deliver some surplus pansies and bulbs to a friend.

That's all really, except catch up on a bit of paperwork I've neglected. I might even push the hoover round too.

What are you up to today?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 10:53 AM

Re: What are your plans for today?

Same as any other day .........................
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 11:37 AM

The laundry goblins had me prisoner first thing, then I had a walk down to the village shop - needed mushrooms and had a fancy for crumpets!
Strangely enough a large cream heart managed to jump into my basket - funny how that happens.. So a cup of tea and cream heart later - I am catching up with emails and fora before dragging the sewing machine out. Have some curtains and cushions to finish off.
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 11:40 AM

I thought I might drill a hole in my kneecap to see whether there's any oil in it.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 12:12 PM

Sorry to say not much happening today as I am at work. But have to remember work means I have money to spend on my days off so not all bad.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 12:53 PM

There sometimes isn't much excitement to a day and today is no different. I expect I'll go for a bike ride after lunch.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 01:17 PM

Mups I hope little Nellie's abscess is better.
The sun has gone here and it has turned cold..
so no gardening .

Been to Waitrose to buy fresh haddock and parsley to make fish pie for my granddaughter.
Pies made ready for the freezer.
The bread is rising and nearly ready for shaping then lunch, prepare my evening meal of stew, Chloe walk, ironing.
Then settle for a cosy evening with Chloe
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 01:17 PM

Next year we are meeting our son, who lives in Germany, in a town called Unteruhldingen which is on lake Constance. So I am looking for accomodation there...............I enjoy doing that.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 02:25 PM

Just what are you doing to that poor dawg Mups, Today i shall be mostly doing nowt, but may exert myself and watch a couple of episodes of Stargate Atlantis with a beer or 2.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 03:04 PM

After a sit down, watching Doctors, I'll partially cook this evening's supper.

Prepared the roast veggies, and sausage meat/stuffing.

Tomorrow might cook a bread pud, as I've noticed plenty of bread here. Yum.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top