Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:25 PM

Re: What are your plans for today?

Now making a chicken and mushroom pie apart from this had a real lazy day. Oh yes took Henry for walkies.😀
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:36 PM

Well this morning I had plans to be at a folk session in the Fox and Fiddle pub in Wexford for tonight but a phone call changed all that, we had to return to Dublin for babysitting tomorrow. We don’t mind in the least helping out the family, but now you know why I hate making plans, somehow they never work out for me.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 06:42 PM

Had a walk round a local town and bought a couple of books from a charity shop. Back home had tea, shower, cuppa and now on here.
Will be at work, gym and gardening tomorrow..
Marj
England
Marj is female  Marj has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 07:26 PM

I spent the day in the city, every autumn we head out to buy the children (my grandaughters) their winter coats and boots, I treat them to new coats and my daughter buys the boots.
I hate the city and was so very pleased when we were sat on the train heading home
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 07:35 PM

Enjoyed the morning with our son before he returned home after lunch.

Did a few neglected jobs that were left over the weekend.

Prepared and cooked dinner.

Now trying hard to catch up with all the posts on here!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I thought I might drill a hole in my kneecap to see whether there's any oil in it.

Bit drastic Plopsy. I should check all other orifices first.
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:16 PM

I didn't really do much today to be honest. I've got this week off work so am just taking it easy.

I did book my car in for a full valet tomorrow though as it is caked in dirt and the inside isn't much better!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mups I hope little Nellie's abscess is better.

Thankyou Meg, but little Nel is fine. It was her grandma who had the abscess. Nellie only went for her first year booster.
The abscess on grandma one is just about healed now thanks.

Nellie is such a rascal, the vet sat half on his table talking to me, and she climbed on his lap, gave him loads of wet kisses, then stuck her wet snout down his left ear - little hussy. Fortunately he laughed and gave her a cuddle, so she was well pleased with herself.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

26-10-2015, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Just what are you doing to that poor dawg Mups, Today i shall be mostly doing nowt, but may exert myself and watch a couple of episodes of Stargate Atlantis with a beer or 2.

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong.
See my reply to Meg in post 18 above.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-10-2015, 09:44 PM

It's unusual for me not to want to go out for the day but wasn't up to it. Didn't do much either, just made some broccoli and Stilton soup. We had some earlier with a warm, crusty roll, was very nice too.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top