Join for free
Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 04:42 PM

Kenneth Noye

Here we have the disgraceful spectacle of this vicious murderer walking free .

Please someone run him over with a truck.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 04:44 PM

Re: Kenneth Noye

Can't be helped I suppose - he's done his time and has been released on licence. No doubt he will be under surveillance and have to report in every week.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 05:19 PM

There's a shed load worse than him walking free. He's done his time. And then some.

Unlike so many Fenians who have got off scott free thanks to that POS Blair.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 06:03 PM

There is a lot of speculation about what he will do now he's been released on licence from prison. The newspapers are full of it but I guess as long as he abides by the licence terms of his release there will be very little anyone can do about it.

Speculation goes from revenge on people for their part played in his conviction to those who believe he will be fleeing abroad to Spain where, apparently, he has a home and family.

More information on the links below should anyone wish to know more:

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-06-06/...d-from-prison/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...-will-16199900

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...elease-prison/
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
There's a shed load worse than him walking free. He's done his time. And then some.

He hasn't done his time .
He took an innocent life for nothing
A 21 year old with all life in front of him .
With a family who loved him .

The parole board should be throughly ashamed of themselves .
That unspeakable specimen Noye should have swung .

Prison authorities are disgusted too .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...leased-prison/

At the very least he should have an M cut into his forehead a la Inglorious Bastards. .
So that innocent people know a homicidal maniac walks among them .
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He hasn't done his time .
He took an innocent life for nothing
A 21 year old with all life in front of him .
With a family who loved him .

The parole board should be throughly ashamed of themselves .
That unspeakable specimen Noye should have swung .

Prison authorities are disgusted too .

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...leased-prison/

At the very least he should have an M cut into his forehead a la Inglorious Bastards. .
So that innocent people know a homicidal maniac walks among them .
He has served the length of time in prison that the law sets out for his offence and has now been released on licence.

I am totally opposed to capital punishment.

What I do see is that there are a great many people who have committed premeditated murder who walk the streets after spending much less time banged up. What Noye did was obviously not premeditated.

Or the fenian bastards who killed innocent men, women, children and men and women upholding the law in Ulster that Blair has allowed to just walk away.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 07:32 AM

He has served his time.
But I would imagine very upsetting for the victims family,to hear of this news.

Having a family member murdered,is an unbearable thought for me.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 08:13 AM

I have no tolerance of people who murder! The victims family get a life long sentence of being without their loved one, while the person who took their life is allowed freedom after a few years in prison....... where is the justice there?

As long as people oppose the death sentence, they will just be demonstrating that this country feel it is alright to give murderers free accommodation, at around £47,000, per annum & then waste more money on checking up on these killers.

Why do all these do gooders not understand that, unless capital punishment returns ( especially where there is no question that they did commit murder), all we are doing is creating a world where murder is a crime that we accept as the norm!
The prisons can't even control average prisoners, so don't think they can rehabilitate murderers!

I also wonder how the do gooders would feel if the next victim, after the prisoners release, was one of their loved ones.

We are expected to carefully dispose of plastics & other waste, that can destroy lives of animals, yet we are not allowed to dispose of murderers who could easily commit further murders, when released!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

07-06-2019, 09:05 AM

There is a very strong argument that capital punishment is an easy-out whereas being banged up for years is not.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 09:49 AM

Hi

I am also opposed to the Death Penalty.

I do however believe that some people are to dangerous to ever be released.

Noye is a career violent criminal, he is not just a spur of the moment offender.

The road rage was not the first time he has killed.

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top