Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 09:46 AM

Re: Now Cameron Blackmails Pensioners Over Brexit!

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
You surely don't believe this do you? After all we have all been saying all his other claims were just scaremongering. Why should this be any different? This claim is like all the rest, just a lot of hot air.
I should hate to think that Boozer was losing his nerve on account of a dubious claim. Where is the stiff upper lip man? Get a grip. We're British.
At least Cameron is doing something if only annoying the pensioners and increasing the out vote .

Corbyn appears to have vanished apart from a spot of cringeworthy dressing up
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2016/0...corbyn-appear/

While it seems his officials are in despair..
Senior Labour Party officials have been reduced to tears by a surge in support for Brexit amid concerns that Jeremy Corbyn is not fully committed to keeping Britain in the European Union.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...uced-to-tears/
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 09:50 AM

To busy posing in his furry coat.
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:09 AM

How long do you think it will be before a man from the Council comes around to inspect your house for the reintroduction of the Windows Tax?

It will happen if we leave the EU. It's just that Big Dave hasn't thought about it yet.

He could always save a few quid if he introduced a caravan tax (I'd vote for that) and a cyclist tax (I'd vote for that as well).

This would pay for the increased MP's luncheon allowance from £110 to £130 per day.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:13 AM

The problem is that all the opinions we hear from the 'experts' are from people trying to cover their own personal situation but I have faith in the older generation to see the bigger picture and not worry about a few pence difference in their pension.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
The problem is that all the opinions we hear from the 'experts' are from people trying to cover their own personal situation but I have faith in the older generation to see the bigger picture and not worry about a few pence difference in their pension.
I am not bothered in the least I have enough to get by, my needs are small .

If freezing my pension will help to get rid of the huge deficit we have and keep my independence from Europe go ahead.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:21 AM

After all, It's not as though pension rises are huge is it?
Purdy
Yorkshire. UK
Purdy is female  Purdy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:25 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politic...endum-36398662

two sides to a story, it could go the other way!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

12-06-2016, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
To busy posing in his furry coat.
It's a bit sad really RM, I am a floating voter and myself and my family pay taxes which helps to pay the wages of the politicians, Corbyn should get off his behind and start earning his.

Cameron, Farage, and Johnson are never off the box putting 'their case' but where is Corbyn did I miss him taking part in a big debate?

He should be speaking out to give guidance to the Labour/prospective Labour voters but hardly a word from him...
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2016, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
It's a bit sad really RM, I am a floating voter and myself and my family pay taxes which helps to pay the wages of the politicians, Corbyn should get off his behind and start earning his.

Cameron, Farage, and Johnson are never off the box putting 'their case' but where is Corbyn did I miss him taking part in a big debate?

He should be speaking out to give guidance to the Labour voters but hardly a word from him...
I think he's a wobbler...
He's In but not 100%.
I'm expecting him to defect to Leave any minute but he's worried what it will do to the party.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

12-06-2016, 10:41 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I think he's a wobbler...
He's In but not 100%.
I'm expecting him to defect to Leave any minute but he's worried what it will do to the party.
In spite of the opposition Corbyn received from the right of his party when he was elected, I was happy to see him given a chance thinking even if I didn't agree with some of his policies he was a man of integrity who would be true to his beliefs.

Where is that integrity now, where is the leadership .If he is not really for 'remain' he should be true to himself and say so and not be such a wimp.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top