Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:02 PM

New 'Brexit' section

Hi all, we have put up a new section for Brexit/EU threads as we think there are going to be a lot of threads on the topic in the foreseeable future

Do you think it's a good idea, or not?

I think it could prove handy having a dedicated section as some members (perhaps even guests reading the forum) may well be interested in the topic.

Anyway, let us know what you think!
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:10 PM

Re: New 'Brexit' section

I would have thought if they are in the Political section then they are already in the right section ..
Id say no ,( not another section )
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:13 PM

I agree Eliza, we did not have a separate Referendum section did we.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:20 PM

Having such a section means there is less need to 'merge' threads that are of a similar topic...

It also means people can avoid threads on the topic if they want to...
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:22 PM

A new section is completely unnecessary IMO.
We have too many sections already !
Brexit is a nine-day wonder and soon will be forgotten.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Having such a section means there is less need to 'merge' threads that are of a similar topic...

It also means people can avoid threads on the topic if they want to...
Cant see the point of asking as you ignore us and have started it anyway.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2016, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Cant see the point of asking as you ignore us and have started it anyway.
An owner's prerogative !
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

26-06-2016, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
An owner's prerogative !
Just another example of his pointless ask the forum posts, he ignores us so why bother.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK

26-06-2016, 02:50 PM

Oh for goodness sakes grow up! I took the time to put the section up and moved all EU threads here so you could all see what it is like in 'real life'.

Perhaps I should be like most other admins, and in future just do what I feel is best without bothering to ask members what they think.

If that happens you can blame members like Nom and Malcom who just can't help themselves in resorting to childish remarks when they don't get what they want!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK

26-06-2016, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->

I took the time to put the section up and moved all EU threads here so you could all see what it is like in 'real life'.
Don't understand that Azz

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top