Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 02:03 PM

Re: Labour leadership race

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Labour leadership candidate Smith wants another referendum the silly man ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36792176

The decision has been made, now let's get on with leaving the EU. The last thing the country needs now is more uncertainty and dithering about.
Well if he gets in and we go to a general election, that he wins, perhaps I will start a petition for another general election. Stupid man, the country voted in a democratic vote, so that is what we should stick to!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 05:35 PM

Meg:

"Labour leadership candidate Smith wants another referendum the silly man ...

Labour leadership contender Owen Smith wants a second public vote to approve any Brexit deal the UK strikes with the EU, according to a newspaper.
Mr Smith told the Guardian there should be a general election or referendum "when the terms are clear".
He is challenging Jeremy Corbyn to become Labour leader, with fellow MP Angela Eagle also standing.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36792176

The decision has been made, now let's get on with leaving the EU. The last thing the country needs now is more uncertainty and dithering about. "

This is the same idiot who's proposing that everyone gets paid a minimum wage irrespective of whether they work or not. This is the same loony idea proposed and thrown out in Switzerland a few weeks ago.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 07:51 PM

Labour are doomed.
I want Jeremy Corbyn to remain leader, just to make sure.
Come on Jeremy.
I'm with you my friend.
After all, you do have the best policies!

Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 05:37 PM

I can think of quite a few people, some who post on here to whom those policies, on the poster, satirical or not, would hold great appeal.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2016, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Labour are doomed.
I want Jeremy Corbyn to remain leader, just to make sure.
Come on Jeremy.
I'm with you my friend.
After all, you do have the best policies!
I wouldn't say that the Labour party have a complete monopoly on idiocy, but I do think that the Labour party have a near monopoly on idiocy.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top