Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:00 PM

Nicola attempting to blackmail the rest of the UK !

The sheer arrogance of this delusional woman holds no bounds!

She seems intent on continuing her ridiculous quest to blame Brexit as the reason for demanding Independence again for Scotland.
She knows that she would need at least 60% of the population to back her before she dare even attempt to go it alone and she is not quite ready yet as she cannot any longer use her once handy weapon of North Sea Oil due to the catastrophic loss of revenue and jobs since the last Independence referendum.So on she blathers with her demand after demand.

This does not however, stop this idiot of a woman from announcing today that she will continue to allow free movement from the EU into Scotland and there will be no need for borders between us!!!????
Mrs Gobby insists that freedom of movement is essential to Scotland as a growing country, in order to fill all the unemployment gaps available.
She also denies that this will mean border checks between the North and the South ???!!!!

She laughingly came out with “I don’t want to suggest that people’s concerns about Immigration are not valid or they don’t need to be addressed, but Scotland is a country that has an imperative to grow our population”

.She has the gall to insist on continuing to make demands for Scotland as if it is already another country instead of one corner of the United Kingdom. and one of these demands is another referendum on Independence.

Even others are starting to see what a utter idiot she is,
Jim Fairlie, a former SNP member, says Nicola Sturgeon and the SNP have lost all notion of what Independence means.

If I was a Scottish citizen, I would be extremely careful for what I wished for with someone like Nicola Sturgeon in charge. In fact I would go as far as to say I would be afraid, very afraid.

Your views please……
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:04 PM

Re: Nicola attempting to blackmail the rest of the UK !

Nicola is Scottish .... Arrogance dripping from every pore !
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:19 PM

Good luck to her.
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:25 PM

"Mrs Gobby insists that freedom of movement is essential to Scotland as a growing country, in order to fill all the unemployment gaps available."

Tell that to the immigrants on Bute.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:27 PM

They aint getting past Hadrians Wall, the Reivers are abroad.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:30 PM

Once we have left the EU I would expect it to be essential to have borders between England and Scotland, providing Scotland has a legal right to admit immigrants without our governments approval. Surely it would create an easy way for illegal immigrants to enter the rest of Britain, if there were no barricades, where we can establish who is coming into our country. I am sure we all know the dangers this could lead to when resident Muslims in France and Germany are killing people in the countries that have given them a home.
I also wonder how they can justify this ,to all the unemployed people of Scotland, when she suggests that they need more people in Scotland....... where will they all find jobs?
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Nicola is Scottish .... Arrogance dripping from every pore !
Thanks for that Malcolm Nicola knows it is now or never for any chance of winning a referendum. Things are not going very well for her up here. She lost her overall majority in the recent election. The more power she gets the more the buck stops at Holyrood. The SNP are only in the position they are in due to poor showing of the Labour Party.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:36 PM

Is she saying there is no unemployment in Scotland ? Surely you don't need more people until you fill all vacancies and one of the best things about Scotland is less population, she will lose a lot of tourism business if she fills the country with people.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 04:41 PM

She is stark raving mad

Probably being removed by men in white coats as I type
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2016, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
one of the best things about Scotland is less population, she will lose a lot of tourism business if she fills the country with people.
There are too many people in the UK but up until now Scotland has had the benefit of a reasonable population density (With the possible exceptions of Glasgow & Edinburgh)

Population density in Scotland is how England should be.

As you say tourism will go down if they start tarmacing over every rural road and building tower blocks in all the small towns.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top