Join for free
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2011, 08:39 AM

And finally .....

We found a lovely hotel, cool, modern and friendly. We showered, changed and met our pals in the restaurant. I can’t recall what we ate but it probably involved Bulgarian feta. Once the sun had started to sink we braved the cobbled streets which were lined with tourist trap souvenirs, each shop the same, each trinket tacky. Sadly, the place we’d landed up in was a man made town specifically built for tourists and had no historical sites, no interesting buildings or churches and no atmosphere unless you could count the atmosphere of a furnace. Even at sunset it was so drainingly hot we weren’t up for much exploring. It wasn’t Ty’s fault of course, and our rooms at the hotel were a real taste of luxury, but we were glad to return to Dospei the next day all the same.

We met Eva and Ty almost every day for the remainder of our stay and through them, met more of their mutual friends. I never quite found out what Eva’s American husband thought of her double life, and whether he asked who she stayed with in Dospei. I wondered if they’d met on an Internet dating site. It’s not the sort of thing you ask someone you’ve only just met, is it? She has kept in touch from Florida sporadically via email though, and a couple of months ago she wrote to tell us she was pregnant. I kind of wish it was Ty’s, he was such a gentle, kind guy, but she now works in a large store in the city so maybe it’s the store managers? I only ask because her husband’s been in Australia for months.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2011, 10:52 AM

Re: And finally .....

Very interesting reading. I have been skiing many times to Bansko and love the country and its people albeit there are problems in the country generally.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2011, 07:21 AM

Yes, thank the Lord there are no problems in this country ...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-08-2011, 10:18 PM

Hey come on.... its one big problem isnt it or have I got the wrong end of the stick again.!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top