Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 06:14 PM

Birds Of A Feather - new series

I've just received my ticket (by email) for a recording of this, at the weekend!

I had a choice of 3 dates and was given this one. Been years since I've gone to a sitcom recording rather than a gameshow, plus I always did enjoy it, so looking forward to the evening.

The rain hopefully should hold off while I'm in the queue but I think it is due to chuck it down when leaving the studio, around 10pm. Damn.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 06:40 PM

Re: Birds Of A Feather - new series

Yes I liked that also,its becoming an event if I watch TV after the soaps have finished now, though I do love Doc Martin, hope he hasn't any thing that he will die of, he was a bit off colour last night.I also like Holby and Casualty.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Yes I liked that also,its becoming an event if I watch TV after the soaps have finished now, though I do love Doc Martin, hope he hasn't any thing that he will die of, he was a bit off colour last night.I also like Holby and Casualty.
Yes, I love all three of those too. I know Martin Clunes lost a lot of weight due to a nasty virus and they have obviously written it in. Just read about next week's episode and in the article MC said he has no plans to stop being the Doc because he loves being rude!! Fine by me. Just so long as the tv company keeps it and not let it drop like other good series that have come to an untimely end.

Watching old series on Sky that could have continued, like Born & Bred. Wild At Heart also should have carried on.
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2013, 07:34 PM

The old Birds of a Feather is on the drama channel 20 on freeview. I'm watching the Touching Evil series with Robson Green.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

15-10-2013, 10:13 PM

Yes I'm watching the BOAF reruns.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-10-2013, 11:16 AM

Did I see Pauline Quirke in a wheelchair the other day?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

16-10-2013, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Really?! I'll have to look into that!
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2013, 02:59 PM

I remember being in stitch's with the old series and when I read that they were going to start it up again I have to honestly admit I think it will be a mistake. They will never recapture what they had and could do more damage than good.
But then again they will get another payday.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2013, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
She had a hip replacement a couple of years ago which still gives her problems and has a fairly bad time with spinal problems due to the weight she used to carry. Could be either of those playing up again.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

30-12-2013, 07:30 PM

Yes that's correct. In an article in Daily Mail mag it said about her hip replacement, so that could explain the use of wheelchair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top