Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:10 AM

Re: Celebrity big brother

I'm not doing the animal bit she just seems to be a serious rider, to quite a high level. If she maintained her Jordan persona I doubt she would be riding at that level. Although not being there myself I may be wrong of course.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:36 AM

She wanted to change her image because of the backlash she was getting as Jordan, having had loads of plastic surgery to make her millions. Didn't work - as of a night she is still Jordan.
She is a disgusting example of womanhood - full stop.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
portraying women as she does, no 'role model' for the young is she !
I was a bit disappointed when Georgea announced (about 18 months ago) that the really like Katie Price and thought she was a good role model for girls I asked her why and she said it's because she's made lots of money and can write books. I had to inform her that any woman with artificial breasts could make money if she was willing to undress for the cameras in those days and Katie Price didn't actually write one single book.

I then bored her for about 20 minutes on what a role model should be. Lauren told me last night, during this news, that Georgea no longer admires Jordan or Katie Price, I asked 'because of what I'd said' and she replied 'yes'. See - grandmothers do have a use
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2013, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not doing the animal bit she just seems to be a serious rider, to quite a high level. If she maintained her Jordan persona I doubt she would be riding at that level. Although not being there myself I may be wrong of course.
Didn't Peter Andre get the public sympathy vote because of the way Katie Price spoke to him and treated him? Told him he'd be a nobody if it wasn't for her? This, apparently, was aired during their programme Katie & Peter (according to Georgea anyway).
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Good for you Kal - we all know the influence this kind have on the youngsters - dont need that, dont want that .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Well I wouldn't suggest she should be a role model as I said I am no fan, this question of role models always seems strange to me I always hope mine see people nearer to home as the people they admire and look up to rather than some random celebrity.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

18-12-2013, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by ben-varrey ->
Didn't Peter Andre get the public sympathy vote because of the way Katie Price spoke to him and treated him? Told him he'd be a nobody if it wasn't for her? This, apparently, was aired during their programme Katie & Peter (according to Georgea anyway).
No idea those sort of reality programmes are of little interest to me, I prefer BB and IACGMOOH or celeb BB.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2013, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Good for you Kal - we all know the influence this kind have on the youngsters - dont need that, dont want that .
I certainly don't want either of my granddaughters to go down that route or think that all they have to do is take their clothes off to earn lots of money imo, that's what it does to young girls minds and can give the wrong impression for those who may not want to work hard at earning income.

We had another one on the Island who used to be a 'famous' Page 3 Girl and she definitely had an attitude of 'don't you know who I am'; I never met her (by choice) but she didn't have a good reputation for her personality! Can't have been that nice as her husband (much more famous than she ever was) divorced her.
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2013, 11:43 AM

No idea those sort of reality programmes are of little interest to me, I prefer BB and IACGMOOH or celeb BB.
No, I don't watch them either but Georgea was upset that Katie spoke to Peter that way (as if she actually knows him ).
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

18-12-2013, 11:51 AM

Well I wouldn't suggest she should be a role model as I said I am no fan, this question of role models always seems strange to me I always hope mine see people nearer to home as the people they admire and look up to rather than some random celebrity.
Are you really not aware that youngsters look up to and copy celebrities .......
If yours, look nearer to home - count yourself lucky, but dont be complacent either, its important that youngsters elsewhere of your domain, are not influenced by the likes of her .......

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top