Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2015, 05:53 PM

Re: Believe in yourself!

You got that right Mark, you gotta keep going when everything seems to be falling down around you. I'm glad things are working out well for you financially.
I work from the home too but if I don't get out regularly I become extremely bored and agitated, no man is an Island and no woman either, you have to mingle with your fellows to laugh and relax. IMO that is.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2015, 07:47 PM

Well done Mark you remind me of my Son,always coming up with ideas and trying them out,and like you he's been his own boss and earning enough to pay his bills,since last year.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2015, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sounds good to me ...
I am a firm believer in rely on no one but yourself
Me too Meg
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2015, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Well done Mark you remind me of my Son,always coming up with ideas and trying them out,and like you he's been his own boss and earning enough to pay his bills,since last year.
And mine who started his 'entrepreneurial activities' in his bedroom at the age of 12 telling me he would be a wealthy man one day .
After a number of false starts he achieved his goal last year.

Not bad for a little boy who lost his father when he was very young and was brought up by a single parent .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2015, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
And mine who started his 'entrepreneurial activities' in his bedroom at the age of 12 telling me he would be a wealthy man one day .
After a number of false starts he achieved his goal last year.

Not bad for a little boy who lost his father when he was very young and was brought up by a single parent .
Some of the cleverest business minds and nicest people are from single parent homes IME it all depends on who the parent is though so you get a gold star for your part in his life.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top