Join for free
Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 03:31 PM

Re: The end of america

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I agree, donkeyman, but mind you, can it get much worse?
Just like covid Mups !

Donkeyman! 👍😇👍
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
I see gun sales in US have soared in the last couple of weeks, as
have firearm tuition with females and blacks now becoming gun
owners??
The future looks bleak for US if this trend continues !!

Donkeyman! 👎😟👎
Taking their eyes off the ball, a much bigger problem for USA the decline of the economy.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Taking their eyes off the ball, a much bigger problem for USA the decline of the economy.
The two are inseparable.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
No, just the opposite. I strongly suspect that events in America are going to get VERY much worse.
I do also. I personally believe that with trump in power, there will be a civil war against the trump supporters and non trump supporters. I think he’s going to do anything he can to rig the election and if he loses he’s not going to leave. That’s going to cause problems. Can you imagine being a cop in these times?
If you have some states where it’s legal to carry arms, how can this NOT be chaotic.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
I do also. I personally believe that with trump in power, there will be a civil war against the trump supporters and non trump supporters. I think he’s going to do anything he can to rig the election and if he loses he’s not going to leave. That’s going to cause problems. Can you imagine being a cop in these times?
If you have some states where it’s legal to carry arms, how can this NOT be chaotic.
It's if The Don is NOT elected that the writings really on the wall for America.

I really can't see the election being rigged, at least the probability will be infinitely less with postal votes ruled out, but if the Dems candidate is elected the garbage about him refusing to step aside is just that.

Just a ploy by the Dems to raise the stakes by attempting to create further antagonism against the man.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2020, 06:36 PM

Fake culture wars, the last roll of the dice.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

10-09-2020, 08:37 PM

Equality versus Superiority.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

10-09-2020, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Equality versus Superiority.
That's PRECISLY how the the Stills see it. "If you treet me as an equal I MUST be better or you wouldn't treet me as an equal".
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

10-09-2020, 10:30 PM

People don't want equality necessarily, they need equity. The aim to promote fairness that will only be effective when everyone starts on the same level and from the same place.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2020, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
However, since there is no way to know beforehand whether the cop who is writing a traffic ticket is extremely dangerous, it is much safer to assume that EVERY cop is a trigger happy killer.
Originally Posted by Bratti ->
This sentence itself shows how dysfunctional your thinking is.
I don’t have to reside in your country to understand that this simple can’t be true. Most police officers aren’t trigger happy monsters and are proud to uphold the law. Suggesting their intentions are 100% malice, 100% of the time is dysfunctional thinking on your part and grossly unfair to these men and women who basically risk their lives in order to help us. I have to agree with these others and say that your thought process is creating an attitude with no gratitude which itself is ruffling feathers. Normally I have your back bakerman, but not on this one. Your mind is doing you a disservice here, I’m sorry to say.
Unfortunately, you have not seen what I have seen in this life. I ask you, how many times have you seen a cop(s) beat someone senseless for no reason ? When you have seen what I have seen, and personally experienced what I have experienced, then perhaps you would agree with me.

If I were a cop (GOD forbid), there is no possible way I'd shoot a 13 year old autistic child, as happened 6 days ago in Salt lake City.

Do I have any gratitude for what cops do for a living ? None what-so-ever ! I hate cops. Period. If they stuck with catching serious criminals, instead of harassing people over tiny infractions, perhaps I'd feel differently.

Page 7 of 9 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top