Join for free
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2020, 09:57 AM

Travel and Holidays

I don’t know about others, but when holidaying its not all about the destination, for me…. The Traveling is something I enjoy, traveling through different countries and seeing the views.

Flying obviously is number one, but for me its not relaxing, and to quick.

I like boats, restaurants, coffee stops and Bars…. And a walk or a sit down on deck is nice.

Coach travel has now improved, many stops to sight see as you travel through foreign lands, with overnight stops in Hotels gives opportunity to ejoy much that is on offer

Trians…. Would love to do something like The Orient Express, all that luxurious travel.

Airships seems it could be a super way to travel, luxurious comfort similar to a cruise ship, and the views could only be spectacular….

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2...-crowded-skies
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2020, 07:24 PM

Re: Travel and Holidays

fly cruise is what I prefer. Been to a couple of places staying in a country as well

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top