Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 10:13 AM

First contact

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cial-says.html

Mankind has made contact with aliens, Israeli official says

longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:03 AM

Re: First contact

I wonder if they have a annual out for Christmas I could mix it in with the kids Beano's Dandy's and others that I have wrapped up for them to have a chuckle at over the Christmas period.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 11:28 AM

About bloody time. So what did they bring us for Krissy? Some dynamite alien wine?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
About bloody time. So what did they bring us for Krissy? Some dynamite alien wine?

Some knockout punch would be great.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

09-12-2020, 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
I wonder if they have a annual out for Christmas I could mix it in with the kids Beano's Dandy's and others that I have wrapped up for them to have a chuckle at over the Christmas period.
An annual alien works outing to Planet Earth. Think they would love the Sun, pity there is no page 3 anymore.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 12:26 PM

Of course, Aliens contacting the Americans and Israelis would be the perfect pair, to convince them that we are not ready to accept visitors yet Cinders....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 12:57 PM

Visit Bradford - plenty of illegal aliens there.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

09-12-2020, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Check if you have any of these Longfellow, some are worth a bit.

https://www.eightieskids.com/8-child...rth-a-fortune/
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2020, 07:36 PM

Would we though..? panic, if we learnt we were in contact with aliens what would happen? would anyone on here run screaming into the street, ? I thought not, of course there’d be a few crazies, probably stocking up on toilet rolls, but I think the majority of the planet would assume a “ told you so” attitude given the amount of ufo sightings..
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

09-12-2020, 08:10 PM

That would depend on why they were here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top