Join for free
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 01:57 PM

Re: Convid Vaccine. Government playing doctor, making life and death decision

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Personally I think that anyone who refuses to take the vaccine is selfish. If you want to risk your own life, then that's up to you. But you'll be risking others.
Exactly my thoughts Dextrous63 !

If our parents had all taken the same decision when schoolchildren were offered the vaccine for Diphtheria, Smallpox & Polio many more children would have died from those diseases. I am sure that many people thought it may not sound right, but they did it to prevent whole schools full of children from catching the diseases, not just their own children.
Thank god they did, because the diseases have almost disappeared from the UK & many other countries.

Most hospital staff are having the Covid vaccine....but they have seen the horror of people suffering with the disease already & watched a lot of them die!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
You can think what ever you like, until I know more about this vaccine, then I am quite prepared to risk my life,and besides I don’t believe I will ever contract it.i have my faith..I will be risking no one else’s life. they would have had the vaccine..not sure how you worked that one out...

You honestly think that because it has been cleared, that it is safe, no way!..each to their own...I won’t be forced by any public citizen to have this vaccine.
If you catch it, and there's a greater chance of you doing so by not being vaccinated, then you'll be in a position to spread it to others who haven't been vaccinated yet.

Is it safe? Time will tell. But they've completed as many tests as are required to declare it safe. No shortcuts have been taken.

Just selfish.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:07 PM

You can think what ever you like, until I know more about this vaccine, then I am quite prepared to risk my life,and besides I don’t believe I will ever contract it.i have my faith..I will be risking no one else’s life. they would have had the vaccine..not sure how you worked that one out...

You honestly think that because it has been cleared, that it is safe, no way!..each to their own...I won’t be forced by any public citizen to have this vaccine...you are entitled to your opinion as I am to mine, regardless of how many disagree with me.
Some people can't have the vaccine & some will also ,like yourself, refuse to have it! Of course you can make your own choice but, if you think your faith can save you, do you believe that it will also save the people you may pass it to, if they are not BACs?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:07 PM

If you catch it, and there's a greater chance of you doing so by not being vaccinated, then you'll be in a position to spread it to others who haven't been vaccinated yet.

Is it safe? Time will tell. But they've completed as many tests as are required to declare it safe. No shortcuts have been taken.

Just selfish.

If you think I am going to bat the ball back and forth to you, forget it, I have posted what I will be doing, its not up for debate, so please feel free to tell me what you think of me.i have no problem with that.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Some people can't have the vaccine & some will also ,like yourself, refuse to have it! Of course you can make your own choice , but if you think your faith can save you, do you believe that it will also save the people you may pass it to, if they are not BACs?

This is about covid, you are getting personal,I have posted what I will be doing, I don’t have to justify my actions to you,nothing more to say, good day,

You clearly didn’t read my post as to why I’m against it.

Either that or just dismissed it!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

04-01-2021, 02:15 PM

This is about covid, you are getting personal,I have posted what I will be doing, nothing more to say, good day,
I am not getting personal I was just questioning what you said....that is what discussion is about
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2021, 02:20 PM

This is about covid, you are getting personal,I have posted what I will be doing, I don’t have to justify my actions to you,nothing more to say, good day,
This is indeed about covid and specifically our need to try to eliminate its spread. You've decided not to contribute towards the common good and, in so doing, will potentially be deliberately harming others.

Perhaps you might consider justifying your actions to the families who subsequently lose loved ones through your inaction?

Or will you hide behind your misguided faith?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am not getting personal I was just questioning what you said....that is what discussion is about
You put words into my mouth with your accusations about BAC,...not prepared to answer that ridiculous question.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

04-01-2021, 02:22 PM

This is indeed about covid and specifically our need to try to eliminate its spread. You've decided not to contribute towards the common good and, in so doing, will potentially be deliberately harming others.

Perhaps you might consider justifying your actions to the families who subsequently lose loved ones through your inaction?

Or will you hide behind your misguided faith?
Deal with your own anger over my faith!

Rubbish,absolute, rubbish....misguided faith says who? YOU”?

My inaction,..
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

04-01-2021, 02:24 PM

Rubbish,absolute, rubbish....misguided faith says who? YOU”?
Yep. God will protect you, and you alone. Stuff everyone else. Is this really what the holy spirit and Jesus would do?

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top