Join for free
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 07:50 PM

Browser issues

Since rebooting my computer, google chrome doesn't show as my default browser. I open up a webpage and Yahoo shows up! I've gone into Chrome settings and it shows Chrome as my default, so I don't know what's going on and how to get rid of Yahoo.

Can anyone advise please?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 08:07 PM

Re: Browser issues

You could try this again ...

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...ighlight=yahoo

Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
You could try this again ...

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...ighlight=yahoo

Yes - I had a deja vu moment!

You're brilliant again - thanks very much.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2021, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Yes - I had a deja vu moment!

You're brilliant again - thanks very much.
Yes, 'd00d' is Klingon for brilliant Lindy.....
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 08:51 AM

Lindy ... if you had asked yesterday for the first time I wouldn't have had the answers. It's just when you asked back in August I had just been suffering the same probs and my makeshift remedy worked for me and it was all still fresh in my mind.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK

08-01-2021, 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Yes, 'd00d' is Klingon for brilliant Lindy.....

Klingons were swarthy humanoids characterized by prideful ruthlessness and brutality
©Wikipedia

Lindyloo
isle of wight

08-01-2021, 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Lindy ... if you had asked yesterday for the first time I wouldn't have had the answers. It's just when you asked back in August I had just been suffering the same probs and my makeshift remedy worked for me and it was all still fresh in my mind.
Why is it that some things stick in my mind and I can remember them seemingly forever, but other things just don't stick. As though my mind refuses to keep them. Maybe it's because I'm such a technophobe. OR maybe it's because there are some really lovely, knowledgeable, people on here
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 09:06 AM

Why is it that some things stick in my mind and I can remember them seemingly forever, but other things just don't stick. As though my mind refuses to keep them. Maybe it's because I'm such a technophobe. OR maybe it's because there are some really lovely, knowledgeable, people on here
I might seem to be lovely to some, but not knowledgeable...
Lindyloo
isle of wight

08-01-2021, 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I might seem to be lovely to some, but not knowledgeable...

You've helped me on a number of occasions so I think you're both lovely and knowledgeable!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

08-01-2021, 12:06 PM

You've helped me on a number of occasions so I think you're both lovely and knowledgeable!
Oh heck Lindy..........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top