Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 02:07 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone,

Well - another Monday has rolled around and the laundry goblins are lurking again. Once I have sorted them out I must fix a shelf in the kitchen that is having a fit of the wobbles - Black and Decker time, I think.

After that - the day is mine to play with!

Take care, stay safe!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 02:14 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Blimey.It is morning for you but only just.You are going to have a long day

Hot midday here 32 at the moment,38 threatened.
38divided by 5=7+ multiply by 9=63+ add 32 =95+ F
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 05:18 AM

Not as hot as Melbourne where I am, it got up to about 27' but now it is mid arvo and starting to cool a bit. Nice breeze all day.

Third day of summer, well - third day of summer weather, tomorrow is looking good too.

Was out and shopping at 7am this morning - I only go shopping when I run out of milk - then I went on my morning 6km walk before it got too hot.

Spent the rest of the day doing odd jobs about the house. I still have to change the oil in my mower and regrease the wheel bearings on my camper - later in the week maybe?

Anyway have a good day where ever you are.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 06:54 AM

Good morning folks, milder here and no frost this morning but forecast rain this afternoon.

Just the usual Monday chores for me first thing then I may think about making a start on painting my bedroom furniture which needs an upgrade.

Have a good day everyone
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 08:19 AM

good morning and ah!!! no frost or snow, but damp.

Change of routine today will do early walkies at 8am rather than 10am, less people about, hopefully
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 09:02 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today daughter Karen is coming to go a walk with me. Tony will join us for the first half hour & then he will via off home while Karen & I do an extra few miles.

The rest of the day will be doing housework.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone

Mild here in Yorkshire compared to recently anyway.

I've been busy sorting out drawers and cupboards in preparation for moving although no date yet I think it will be mid March but I will have to be organised with having my little grandson to stay for a month in February whilst his mum has medical treatment abroad.

I might sort the garage out later....depends how energetic I feel because I'm dreading it. I don't like spiders.

Have a good day all....stay safe.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone milder today and windy so I might get some washing done.

I started on the bedroom storage yesterday, I like to go through my clothes at this time of year and repair or dispose of old clothes so will do a bit more of that.

Enjoy your day
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 10:15 AM

It's warmer now, and the snow & ice has all melted, at least at this lower level
But the weather is still wet & miserable - low cloud & mist, and blowing rain

I have enough food in, and the place is tidy enough, so I'll be indoors today doing hobbies - wood carving probably
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2021, 10:45 AM

Good morning all mild but dry today.

I’ve just received a phone call from my dentist to offer to bring forward one of my appointments as they have a cancellation. Eek! ... the cancellation is for this afternoon so I will be having my extraction at 2.00pm today instead of 2nd Feb. I’m still in shock! . My second dental appointment has now been brought forward from the 18th Feb to the 2nd Feb.

It all seems to be happening lately ..... my blooming washing machine broke down yesterday so somehow I must see if I can order another one.

I can’t cope with all this ‘excitement’!

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top