Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 11:58 PM

Re: I own a ridiculous amount of....

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I got Lego & Playmobil, did have some Action men but they got sold. I have got Sindy's though.
My RIP father has all my old playmobil in the loft, mainly cowboys.

I got some playmobil, lego and Action Men on display but not much due to the size of the flat, but if i did have a larger place, I would make sure there be a whole room full of the stuff .

My sister had Sindy dolls, her dolls and my action men would pretend they was doing the 'hokey pokey', if you know what I mean haha. If I ever left my action men lying around, my sister would relocate them to her bedroom where her Sindy dolls would be nurses
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 01:10 AM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
My RIP father has all my old playmobil in the loft, mainly cowboys.

I got some playmobil, lego and Action Men on display but not much due to the size of the flat, but if i did have a larger place, I would make sure there be a whole room full of the stuff .

My sister had Sindy dolls, her dolls and my action men would pretend they was doing the 'hokey pokey', if you know what I mean haha. If I ever left my action men lying around, my sister would relocate them to her bedroom where her Sindy dolls would be nurses
I liberate Sindy's from car boots, charity shops & other places, I don't do Barbie's though.I have 10 on display & several in a box.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:03 AM

I've been trying to reduce unnecessary possessions generally sorting out drawers and cupboards during lockdown I've taken bags of stuff to charity shops...I know for sure some of the stuff I've got rid of I will spend hours looking for one day....oh well it will be fun restocking once lockdown ends
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2021, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I've been trying to reduce unnecessary possessions generally sorting out drawers and cupboards during lockdown I've taken bags of stuff to charity shops...I know for sure some of the stuff I've got rid of I will spend hours looking for one day....oh well it will be fun restocking once lockdown ends

Hi

I am not moving but am sorting things out.

I am putting stickers on the back of things with a price and where to sell them.

I have one painting which my son hates, he would put it in the bin, it will sell for around £600

He would just dump or sell for peanuts to a house clearance firm nearly all of my stuff.

It is worth around 30k even after costs.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top