Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 12:22 PM

Re: MS Office - Word - Not printing specified pages

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Thanks Percy. I will give that a try. Been looking for something free since Microsoft stopped me using theirs.
Google Drive apps are free ..... I use them as well as MS Office .....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 12:33 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Google Drive apps are free ..... I use them as well as MS Office .....
I have tried Office but couldn't get on with it. It wouldn't open previous stuff that I had saved on discs and is apparently up in space now or something, on a rain cloud somewhere. Sadly I remember the days when Office came free with the computer and pre installed. Those were the days eh?
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2021, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have tried Office but couldn't get on with it. It wouldn't open previous stuff that I had saved on discs and is apparently up in space now or something, on a rain cloud somewhere. Sadly I remember the days when Office came free with the computer and pre installed. Those were the days eh?
I have used SoftMaker FreeOffice as well:

https://www.freeoffice.com/en/

FreeOffice is a complete Office suite with a word processor, a spreadsheet application and a presentation program – all compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office.

What's the catch? There is none. Simply download it for free and use it for as long as you want. Millions of people use it every day and enjoy this great free Office suite.
e.g. Word alternative:

(click to enlarge)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top