Join for free
Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 06:54 PM

Re: Pjs

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
In a towel!....Tiff!!!.......did he look shocked?
I had just come out of the shower when he rang the bell & it was a parcel I was expecting so I went & answered the door, hair dripping down my face & the towel wrapped precariously around my body, hand clutching it to stay in place. He did looked a bit shocked, but he left the parcel on the door step & ran down the path. I did wave to him.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I just hope people who walk around in PJ's all day don't go to bed in them! It doesn't seem hygienic to me!!

I wear a nightshirt for bedtime only and occasionally to answer the door to the postman with dressing gown on top.
Ooer carol, your postman’s a bit funny with a dressing gown on top..
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 07:13 PM

I wear my Star Wars pyjamas, I keep meaning to buy a glow in the dark condom so I can get the full darth vader experience...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I had just come out of the shower when he rang the bell & it was a parcel I was expecting so I went & answered the door, hair dripping down my face & the towel wrapped precariously around my body, hand clutching it to stay in place. He did looked a bit shocked, but he left the parcel on the door step & ran down the path. I did wave to him.

That made me,
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
I wear my Star Wars pyjamas, I keep meaning to buy a glow in the dark condom so I can get the full darth vader experience...

Nice and here's me eating my bangers n mash for dinner.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 07:46 PM

macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 07:49 PM

pauline, i think a piccie of you in yer pj's and rollers would be good
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

12-01-2021, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
pauline, i think a piccie of you in yer pj's and rollers would be good

Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 08:07 PM

I don't want to see people out in their pajamas beyond the margins of their own property. It's laziness and a lack of consideration for others.

I don't think I will ever be able to unsee the image that has now formed in my head.

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
You made his day, I'm sure!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2021, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
That made me,
I would never do it again, it was freezing outside.

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->

You made his day, I'm sure!
He probably wondered who the mad woman was.

Page 4 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top