Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 07:40 PM

covid deaths

Hi

We are in a mess.

Simply no excuses at all
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 07:53 PM

Re: covid deaths

1600 today the highest ever .
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:02 PM

1600 deaths.
Although I have had both my jabs I am frightened to death.
I wish someone would tell us for how long these jabs are going to protect us if a all.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
1600 deaths.
Although I have had both my jabs I am frightened to death.
I wish someone would tell us for how long these jabs are going to protect us if a all.
I've not had any jags yet, and like yourself I'm scared stiff.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:15 PM

I am not scared .
I am just worried about things I have left undone I need to put my affairs in order .
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:17 PM

My dad has his jab tomorrow at 10.30, I'm taking him.

Did you see piers morgan this morning on Good Morning Britain. He was asking someone from the government why Britain has the highest number of daily deaths in the whole world. Of course the minister couldn't answer. Why might that be?
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We are in a mess.

Simply no excuses at all
You could ever make an excuse for a virus?

You might like to ask those obviously refusing to follow even simple guidelines on how to reduce the risk of contracting the virus if they have any excuse for putting themselves and others at risk?
There are countless examples to choose from as you cannot fail to realise.

The statistics aren't good but on a brighter note infections are decreasing (while tests are increasing in number, too) which suggests that - as people were warned - while the number of deaths is rising we should hopefully see signs of reduction before too much longer.

Also on the bright side is the number of vaccinations being given, and this can only help the situation here in the UK to improve - but it's not an "instant fix".
Nothing ever is with a virus.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My dad has his jab tomorrow at 10.30, I'm taking him.

Did you see piers morgan this morning on Good Morning Britain. He was asking someone from the government why Britain has the highest number of daily deaths in the whole world. Of course the minister couldn't answer. Why might that be?
Piers Morgan?

No I didn't see it and TBH the minister was right not to pander to that manipulative git.
So apart from that Piers like some others is trying to politicise a virus, because it isn't true maybe?
(In case there are still those that do not understand, a virus does not recognise country borders or politicians; it recognises the opportunity for a new host to infect and little else. )

Yesterday: USA = 1425; Germany = 665; UK = 559.
The day before: USA = 1842; Mexico = 1219; UK = 671.

It's cyclical though as anybody that has followed this knows only too well; those suffering most today could see the position reversed quickly.
Maybe very quickly.
See Germany or Russia for an example.

Oh and that is ignoring the fact that every country seems to count differently; here in the UK we count every death within 28 days of a positive test no matter what the cause of death actually was.
How a death is described as being caused by Covid varies from country to country.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Piers Morgan?

No I didn't see it and TBH the minister was right not to pander to that manipulative git.
So apart from that Piers like some others is trying to politicise a virus, because it isn't true maybe?
(In case there are still those that do not understand, a virus does not recognise country borders or politicians; it recognises the opportunity for a new host to infect and little else. )

Yesterday: USA = 1425; Germany = 665; UK = 559.
The day before: USA = 1842; Mexico = 1219; UK = 671.

It's cyclical though as anybody that has followed this knows only too well; those suffering most today could see the position reversed quickly.
Maybe very quickly.
See Germany or Russia for an example.

Oh and that is ignoring the fact that every country seems to count differently; here in the UK we count every death within 28 days of a positive test no matter what the cause of death actually was.
How a death is described as being caused by Covid varies from country to country.
I like him Zaph, he tells it like it is and asks for answers that a lot of us want to know.
scot37
Aberdeenshire
scot37 is male  scot37 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-01-2021, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I like him Zaph, he tells it like it is and asks for answers that a lot of us want to know.
Never watch him either. Does he still brag about his pal Donald Trump?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top