Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 09:47 PM

Re: Life Choices.

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
SF, do you EVER stop attention seeking and moaning?
Moan, moan, moan. Self, self, self. Not a day goes past without you moaning.

It's so predictable too. If the Sympathy Card for Health fails, roll out the Neighbour /Neighbourhood one.

PS I was secretly hoping that would be the next one because I had a bet that it would be.

Guess what - They lost - I won.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No beating of chests on my part Meg,

I just want to be left alone to have a quiet life for myself and my son,

No Drug Dealing on my cross over, no spitting into my garden.

Simple, basic rules.

Easy to follow and not agressive at all.

I will not however be paying £5 a week not to have my car damaged and neither will I be paying £10 a week not to be mugged.

I do not threaten them, I simply explain to them exactly what will happen if they break these simple rules.
Not being judgmental here but where the hell do you live I live on a council estate not rough but not top hat and tails either. However I am not aware of anyone (i know quite a lot of people) and being told to pay protection money is simply mind blowing.

You moved there for your son who has moved to his mothers while you recover, he has epilepsy as you say so just wondering how on earth he will cope when you are no longer able to quote "explain to them exactly what will happen if they break these simple rules" unquote, have you considered moving to a less " antagonistic" area.

I post this as some of your posts really concern me with regard to your safety....Yes I know you can look after yourself however the situation must be "getting" to you in some way as you post about it often and albeit with a dismissive ending, you must have it playing on your mind.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:29 PM

I am praying for SF, his post I read,is terribly upsetting....I just hope he takes,Meg advice....which is sound and solid....we are always here for you SF...vent as much as you like....if it helps your situation and what you are going through.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I am praying for SF, his post I read,is terribly upsetting....I just hope he takes,Meg advice....which is sound and solid....we are always here for you SF...vent as much as you like....if it helps your situation and what you are going through.
Too bloody right!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top