Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:33 PM

Re: A blistering hot Friday afternoon!!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I'm making a large cupboard , so it's early doors for me.
Nice and Handy!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Hi Minx. My afternoon was a lot more active than yours.
I went a walk to a local castle ruin with my daughter. 5 hilly & sludgy miles. I enjoyed it though.

Just got back - ready for a rest now.
Sounds like you had a blissful day Carol! I had to work but it was a relaxing afternoon!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-01-2021, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Oh, I do envy you! It's rainy and cool here this morning.

I checked the track, and though I'm not sure exactly where you are, it looks like Mozambique will get the worst of it. Hopefully you will just see some cooling winds and rain.

We have been seeing an uptick of tropical storms and hurricanes here in number and strength in the last few years. Have you?

Enjoy your relaxation! Cheers!
Yes Surfermom. It hit Mozambique full on.

We have been getting an increase in tropical storms here. The climate is changing.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-01-2021, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
well an early tesco delivery (1 hour early) and a new telephone system arrived, but it needs 16 hours to charge everything up, and it was my turn to cook dinner and get the trail cameras out in the garden, and it was freezing cold, just wait till its oour summer minxey
Ah macywack, you’ve been busy! I promise to send you pictures of our winter - it’s lovely and sunny
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-01-2021, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oh I too am so jealous. It's very cold here and its been rainy and miserable. Visited my dear old Dad this lunchtime then called on a friend to give her a birthday present but we had to stand outside and it was freezing brrrrrrrrrr.

I'd give anything to be in your shoes right now and jump in that pool. Our local gym pool is closed because of lockdown and I'm tearing my hair out, I want to go so bad.

Just got back from taking my old doggie for a little walk, he can't walk far because of his condition unfortunately.

Haven't done anything else today, I'm about to keep myself busy now by playing scrabble online and then I'm going to design some graphics to make for my online personalized gift shop. My favourite pastime right now.
Hang in there Summer is almost there- you can smell it!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-01-2021, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
we had a bit of winter sun today so made most of it and done some garden weeding etc...not very exciting but hey ho lol.roll on summer.
Getting the garden ready for summer is a good plan cakeman!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-01-2021, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
So jealous! We are all busy doing nothing.... not by choice
Hang in there! Summer is around the corner summer
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2021, 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Yes Surfermom. It hit Mozambique full on.

We have been getting an increase in tropical storms here. The climate is changing.
That'll be our fault Minx......
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

22-01-2021, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That'll be our fault Minx......
Absolutely 🦊!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top