Join for free
Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 02:01 PM

Re: Are we heading towards a Police State?

Excellent link Bruce. Seems to be happening everywhere.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 02:59 PM

HI

As one who was part of the system I know my choice.

Surveillance, stop it before it happens.

Those who do it are subject to full on surveillance.

If you even go overdrawn it has to be authorised by two separate people.

Your entire family is positively vetted.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 03:29 PM

Diplock courts and permanent imprisonment or in some cases expulsion from the UK.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have seen you on Youtube doing all three.
Not me Guv! I've only recently found out how to upload a video from YouTube to OFF, the thought of videoing myself and putting it on YouTube will probably take about 12-18 months!!
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
So we have journalists being banned from press conferences at No. 10, a plan for demonstrations to be banned from parliament square and no unplanned sit ins or disruptive action that might inconvenience the population, facial recognition introduced with no legislation, the "internet of things" to check up on everyone, .... I could go on.

Are we moving towards a Police State? Are you bothered and if not do you really understand how much our civil liberties are being eroded by stealth with excuses that seem so reasonable?
Only a Leftard could analyse these incidents this way.

Our lives, words, thoughts and democratic choices are already heavily censored by the retarded left.

The media that you are so concerned about are 'The Thought Police', They are 'The Morality Enforcement'. The are the 'Oppressive Elite'.

Do you honestly believe our press are independent?
That they do not have their own Angles, Agendas, Bias , Prejudices and Pecadillos?

I see no reason why the unelected Partisan Press that serves us so badly deserve any preferential treatment by the Democratic Government that WE elect .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
HI

Swim we are all subject to surveillance. It's just that most of us do not come up as an exception. But the government has access to all our data and movements. We are becoming more and more like Minority report every day.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 10:27 PM

HI

To hell with that. If someone or some group warrant surveillance then Diplock Court and internment with the option of getting out of our country.

Surveillance requires police and special forces and costs a fortune that should be saved or spent on traditional policing. Moreover the SOB's being watched have only to get through once to kill and injure us whereas we have to never make a mistake in the watching

Now we're free of European Commission legislation and control we should drain the swamp that has become established in OUR country.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 11:25 PM

Great clip, Bruce!
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 11:36 PM

Mine definitely is, all my kids work for either defence or the security service.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2020, 11:41 PM

No one in my class at the Comprehensive had enough Gusto to drive an international agenda. That's not to say someone in some distant class did not fit the criteria, but that is unlikely.

Page 5 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top