Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2012, 04:48 PM

Re: ######## #### ####

Wrinkly, that type of behaviour happens all over, worse luck. Have seen people using 2 seats on bus, one for bags, one for themselves. I have to admit I do this myself sometimes and sit on the outside seat with bags on inside. If people come on I always move over. I'm not that bad. Yes, people shouting on phones. We don't want to hear their conversations or swearing. could go on and on. As you said we have good manners. I still say please and thank you, hold doors open, give up seats to those who need them more than I do. I think it has a lot to do with the way we were brought up.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2012, 06:02 PM

No matter where you go Arthur you get people who have no consideration for others. Maybe tomorrow on the bus you will meet a real nice person and your faith in humanity shall be restored, it's all about balance, good-bad, high-low, light dark, joy-sorrow etc., when it's balanced out level everything's tickity boo, you just got a day when the scales were weighed down on the bad side, chin up, tomorrow is another day.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2012, 06:18 PM

I must say I agree Jem, balance is the name of the game, but don't you think we are losing the balance to the louts and boors, or am I just becoming more intolerant with age...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top