Join for free
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 02:08 PM

'Treat Me Nice' ......LOL

Me Hubs was painting the kitchen ceiling today and the above song came on the radio (Elvis) He puts his roller down and says - that song - 'Treat me nice' - he's got a nerve aint he ? Making all these demands - its like a threat !
Well I tell ya I fell off me chair laughing at him

On the radio again this morning was an article about what children say to their parents
One was told - look after the baby for a minute while I go upstairs - 'The baby !!' - She has a name you know, how would you like it if I called you 'the Mummy' !

Another boy 16, was staying home while the parents went out, they got back late and there was he at the door, pointing to his watch 'What time do you call this !'
Love that ........
Malc.27
Pembroke U.K.
Malc.27 is male  Malc.27 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2014, 07:38 PM

Re: 'Treat Me Nice' ......LOL

Hi Patsy...
It's great that you have a sense of humour like that...

Earlier today, I said to my wife, " I'm thinking of selling the vacuum cleaner"....She said, "Why?"
So I replied "It's just collecting DUST!"
I expected her to laugh at the 'joke', but she went on to say, "...But I use it regularly!....."
After a few seconds, she laughed and said," ...I get it now!"
Maybe it was the look on my face that made her think about it...
She should be used to me by now, we have just had our 43rd anniversary....
Regards, Malc.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2014, 08:34 AM

I have always thought that Police song, 'Every Breath You Take' was a stalker's anthem.

Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2014, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Malc.27 ->
Hi Patsy...
It's great that you have a sense of humour like that...

Earlier today, I said to my wife, " I'm thinking of selling the vacuum cleaner"....She said, "Why?"
So I replied "It's just collecting DUST!"
I expected her to laugh at the 'joke', but she went on to say, "...But I use it regularly!....."
After a few seconds, she laughed and said," ...I get it now!"
Maybe it was the look on my face that made her think about it...
She should be used to me by now, we have just had our 43rd anniversary....
Regards, Malc.
Thanks Malc - love the story and good to share a sense of humour - best wishes to you and your lady
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2014, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
I have always thought that Police song, 'Every Breath You Take' was a stalker's anthem.

Absolutely agree Bruce - in fact I switch it off, gives me the creeps
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2014, 03:32 PM

Me too !
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

21-08-2014, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Me too !
Ugh - makes me shiver it does ......... its 'orrible
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2014, 07:57 PM

I had to laugh reading your post Malc. My missus is the same, it always takes her a while to cop on, when she does she says "Oh, I get it now, very funny aint yeh, but your face beats you every time." Always the same retort and it always makes me laugh, she has a great sense of humour but I never heard her tell a joke in me life.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2014, 04:03 PM

I DON"T like that song much either it reminds me of a chap I used to know.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top