Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:21 AM

Re: "Big" Predictions for 2017

I predict an upsurge of people saying, " I blame Brexit!" followed by a glut of, "Shut up and stop remoaning!"
Then lots of, "It's all your fault!" and "I blame the government! "
Huge family fueds, friends turning on friends, people moaning that they'd can't go to Europe for work or on holiday.
A huge increase in tourism here as we're a bargain destination and lots of European men wanting to marry British women and lots of British women wanting to marry Canadian men!

Mark my words!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Some one famous will die.
Caricature that's cheating!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:49 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I predict an upsurge of people saying, " I blame Brexit!" followed by a glut of, "Shut up and stop remoaning!"
Huge family fueds, friends turning on friends, people moaning that they'd can't go to Europe for work or on holiday.
A huge increase in tourism here as we're a bargain destination and lots of European men wanting to marry British women and lots of British women wanting to marry Canadian men!

Mark my words!
None of my friends and family are moaning about Brexit, but then I don't know any Greenham Common women!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
None of my friends and family are moaning about Brexit, but then I don't know any Greenham Common women!
Oh how I've laughed!
Shadowman
Wisconsin, USA
Shadowman is male  Shadowman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 02:28 AM

Mark my words!
But if the British women are wanting to marry Canadian men, what will the Canadian women do?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dudley-Do-Right.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	2496  
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 06:57 AM

Only if I get to marry a British man!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 06:59 AM

I can't predict everything!

Hold on...

... They're going to grow beards and wear checked shirts!

Something else for you! Wee feisty woman living up North is going to announce, "We're going to build a wall and the English are going to pay for it!"
That's it my crystal ball's gone cloudy!
Lizzie Jones
Canada
Lizzie Jones is female  Lizzie Jones has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2016, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by Shadowman ->
But if the British women are wanting to marry Canadian men, what will the Canadian women do?
Marry a British man or an Irishman.
veganchick
United Kingdom
veganchick is female  veganchick has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Many more people will become vegan.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

Originally Posted by Lizzie Jones ->
Only if I get to marry a British man!!
I know a few you can have Lizzie!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top