Join for free
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-08-2018, 11:35 PM

Re: Roxy in the hotseat.

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I better get out of this thread now as l may be breaking Carol’s strict rules.
It won’t happen again, as l will be dodging all of Carol’s ‘jobsworth’ threads!!
I just don't see why you couldn't have asked her when she was in the hot seat and not two days later!

It spoils it for the next hot seat volunteer now as they will be too close to Roxy's thread.

Sorry if I seem like a 'jobsworth'. I didn't mean to.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 02:59 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I just don't see why you couldn't have asked her when she was in the hot seat and not two days later!

It spoils it for the next hot seat volunteer now as they will be too close to Roxy's thread.

Sorry if I seem like a 'jobsworth'. I didn't mean to.
A jobsworth? Hardly! What's wrong with being a helpful member of the forum and coming with a good idea?
I'm sure many people are enjoying your thread, Carol and the ones that are doing so are perhaps not the negative ones at that. Those that whine and whinge instead of join in happily and chat.
We need some kind of rules otherwise there'd be anarchy at OFF!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 06:20 AM

Thank you Roxy I feel I know you now, good luck Missy

Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 11 12 13

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top