Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 03:52 PM

Re: Do you like flying

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Haha, brilliant!

It's like pulling teeth to get the men in my family to fly unless they are in the cockpit...and my dad says he doesn't go anywhere unless he's "behind the wheel" .
My Dad learned to fly for the fun of it. My husband and I went up in a light plane with him once, now that was scary!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
my dad learned to fly for the fun of it. My husband and i went up in a light plane with him once, now that was scary!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Love flying,hate Airports as I know the security buzzer will go off because of My titanium joints and I'll have to be frisked..yuck!

'They' don't like me at Gatwick, every time I pass through 'security' I trigger the alarm systems, because, like you May darlin', I too have titanium hips and knees. Security do try and 'frisk' me, but they can't do it very thoroughly because I'm sat in one of the 'special assistance' wheelchairs.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top