Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:06 PM

Re: But its going to spoil his 16th birthday party.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would batter them.
In flour and fry them?
They need a good sharp shock, put the scunners in the stocks and pelt them like they did to their victim.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:12 PM

They need the buckle end of a belt applied liberally .
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:14 PM

Then of course Muddy the "hand wringers "would be up in arms, about disgracefully they have been treated.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They need the buckle end of a belt applied liberally .
You like this kind of thing do you Muddy?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	inside_beaten_boy.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	6616  
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You like this kind of thing do you Muddy?
On something like this think you should take that post down and crawl back under your stone.

Ok it seems that the families of theses scum are getting police protection.

It seems that this women who has mental issues is begging it to stop this as she is afraid on living on this 1960s estate because of these filth and their scum families.

Local People are supporting her.

Ps just reported that not only did they do this they Piss on her as well.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
On something like this think you should take that post down and crawl back under your stone.

Ok it seems that the families of theses scum are getting police protection.

It seems that this women who has mental issues is begging it to stop this as she is afraid on living on this 1960s estate because of these filth and their scum families.

Local People are supporting her.

Ps just reported that not only did they do this they Piss on her as well.
I'm not surprised the woman is begging for it all to stop ... Catch 22 isn't it?
She'll have hated her ordeal and hated all this publicity too... though it is the publicity that has drawn public disgust, outrage and caught the offender.
I'm glad that local people are supporting her.

But why take the image down? Don't be so damn rude ... or are you in support of the vigilante mentality?
Presumably another thing the poor victim is trying to avoid.

Are the police dealing with it or not?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I'm not surprised the woman is begging for it all to stop ... Catch 22 isn't it?
She'll have hated her ordeal and hated all this publicity too... though it is the publicity that has drawn public disgust, outrage and caught the offender.
I'm glad that local people are supporting her.

But why take the image down? Don't be so damn rude ... or are you in support of the vigilante mentality?
Presumably another thing the poor victim is trying to avoid.

Are the police dealing with it or not?
Much more upset with the retort about the image put up and the sneering reply to Muddy

Not the offending one of this poor women.

I can post a picture where their faces are no blocked out and you see their discusting sneers over this poor woman.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:35 PM

Good to hear you're not a vigilante type on about belt and buckles or whatever. Anyone who advocates that needs their head testing.

One chap has already been mistakenly identified as one of the abusers and received abuse and threats himself
That's the power of the internet.

It remains to be seen exactly what they can do about two of them though as they are only 15.
I don't doubt for one minute that all four of them are sick in the head.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Good to hear you're not a vigilante type on about belt and buckles or whatever. Anyone who advocates that needs their head testing.

One chap has already been mistakenly identified as one of the abusers and received abuse and threats himself
That's the power of the internet.

It remains to be seen exactly what they can do about two of them though as they are only 15.
I don't doubt for one minute that all four of them are sick in the head.
Beyond doubt, still at 15 they knew full well what they were doing. They could have walked away. I would be hanging my head in shame if I was a parent of any of them . What cruelty, only way to describe it IMO.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England

31-07-2018, 07:43 PM

Cruelty is spot on .... they never considered picking on a strapping hunk of a chap. Instead it had to be four against one ... lady on her own who they knew could not retaliate.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top