Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:48 PM

Re: But its going to spoil his 16th birthday party.

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Good to hear you're not a vigilante type on about belt and buckles or whatever. Anyone who advocates that needs their head testing.

One chap has already been mistakenly identified as one of the abusers and received abuse and threats himself
That's the power of the internet.

It remains to be seen exactly what they can do about two of them though as they are only 15.
I don't doubt for one minute that all four of them are sick in the head.
They are sick in the head.

So why defend them??

Expose the little S***
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 07:50 PM

Who's defending them? I'm not.

They've been exposed for who and what they are ... and been identified through social media which is all to the good as far as I can see. (except for the guy who was mistakenly identified and got threatened online).
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
You like this kind of thing do you Muddy?

Yes I like it I like to cause pain as anyone who reads my posts can see .
I would apply that belt to the mother as well .
As well as to any other pious prat who excuses cruel behaviour to the vulnerable as a mental illness.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 08:46 AM

I wonder what motivated them to do it ?

They must have gone and bought eggs and flour especially ... maybe the lady had provoked them and they felt justified in doing it?

I'm not defending them it's a terrible thing to have done ...I'm just hoping that it's not just unprovoked cruelty to a random elderly person. Either way it's a terribly cruel thing to do.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 10:13 AM

I gather they'd 'exchanged words' .... which doesn't mean much where a bunch of kids are concerned.

Do kids need motivation? Bottom line is it probably just was sheer cruelty. The most mentally challenging thing they did was probably to pick a victim they knew couldn't retaliate and was an easy target.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Yes I like it I like to cause pain as anyone who reads my posts can see .
I would apply that belt to the mother as well .
As well as to any other pious prat who excuses cruel behaviour to the vulnerable as a mental illness.
Thanks for taking the time to reply Muddy.

I agree with you - any pious prat who dares to try to excuse this shocking and cowardly behaviour needs stringing up.

The difference between us is that when I use a phrase like, "They need stringing up" I don't actually mean it literally. I don't mean that I want to see 15 yr olds hanging by their necks from piano wire etc.etc.
It's an empty turn of phrase used to show my utter contempt for them.
No way would I ever condone it happening or agree to carry it out myself.

I'm sad that you didn't reply, "Don't be ridiculous you stupid woman, of course I don't like that kind of thing, and I would never do it myself, it was just a turn of phrase to show my utter contemp for them."

Thanks for clearing that up.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 11:59 AM

It's bad enough with humans, but what really turns my stomach is cruelty to animals.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
It's bad enough with humans, but what really turns my stomach is cruelty to animals.
Whilst humans shouldn't be cruel to animals for the fun of it, animals of other species are there for human use.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 01:11 PM

I'm not an advocate of corporal punishment of any means but I do believe these scumbags should be locked up for a while.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2018, 01:25 PM

Why are their faces pixillated? People should be able to see these low lifes.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top