Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:17 PM

Are you fat?

I'm not fat but perhaps a stone overweight presently.

Most of that is down to lack of exercise due to recent illness which exhausts me if I walk to the end of my street. I hope to slim down a little as my energy levels increase.

At one point, during my first cancer, I was 3 stones underweight; the weight seemed to jump off me. The hospital fed me lots and gave me special build-up drinks and I was able to put on weight again.

It becomes a pain with clothes because some are too small for me, some fit well and a few are too big. I'm keeping all the clothes I've got in the hope I'll fit into them again as I have done before; otherwise it is a waste of money buying something which will be like a tent on me in a few months time.

Are you fat? Or do you have periods (perhaps years) where your weight yo-yo's like mine
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:24 PM

Re: Are you fat?

I wouldn't say I'm fat but probably a stone over weight like yourself. Mine is due to not working. When I was working, I could lose half a stone in a week, especially in hot weather. Plus I gave up smoking which didn't help.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:28 PM

I've seen people who have stopped smoking absolutely balloon in weight.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:39 PM

Oh I say!
No I am not fat.
The title made me titter. Sorry.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:44 PM

Oooh, what a question!

I am not fat and l am not thin. It’s just my big bust that is my problem as it weighs heavy.
Bloomin things!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:58 PM

Yeah, I'm fat And I'm a short arse as well so it shows.

I used to be a dress size 10 but now I'm a 12/14 depending on the cut. I've put on a couple of stone gradually over the last few years.

In the last couple of weeks 3 people have told me I look "well" which I think is a polite way of saying I look fat
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 05:59 PM

I’m not fat and never have been but when I was diagnosed as pre-diabetic around three years ago I cut down on carbs and lost over a stone in weight. I went down a skirt size so put tucks in them all to make them fit.

Last year when I was diagnosed with cancer, I was worried about this weight loss so started to eat more and as a result have put half a stone back on. I’m so pleased I didn’t dispose of my too large clothes!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 06:03 PM

No,I am not fat,I am pretty well toned,as I exercise a lot!..I have to work hard to keep the weight off!..small framed,big boobs,5ft 4 inches,9 stone seven pounds,I think I should be less than that,I'm certainly not skinny!.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oooh, what a question!

I am not fat and l am not thin. It’s just my big bust that is my problem as it weighs heavy.
Bloomin things!
I know what you mean , the girls can sometimes get in the way.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2018, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I know what you mean , the girls can sometimes get in the way.
Apricot, ‘The girls’ that is funny!
It’s not fair when you’ve got a big bust that your weight sounds more. I bet l carry round almost a stone up top!!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top