Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:45 AM

Re: Irritating TV Programmes

Elizabeth's house is not in Cornwall at all.
Its only five miles from me.

http://www.chavenage.com
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:52 AM

Hi

A Labour MP has claimed that Brexit will mean the end of Love Island.

Bring it on, I cannot wait.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:00 AM

Never watched it.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:04 AM

I am becoming a grumpy ole woman , I get annoyed at programmes too . But the adverts are dreadful I'm sure the volume is automatically turned louder for them , the moment they come on I mute the remote . The yapping that goes on in some programmes each person wanting their own voices heard .

And just to add those that do decide to buy a house in the sun , or Australia I get really envious of and wish it was me !
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Me neither .
Although I sometimes inadvertently see ads that annoy me intensely .

The worst is that STUPID one for Andrex toilet paper with the snotty stupid kids and INANE teachers saying I'm as clean as a spoon etc etc

Arghhhhh!

Same here Muddy.

I can't listen to that and have to mute it as soon as it starts.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:41 AM

I must admit to watching TV shows that others would find irritating. I like Pawn Stars, Judge Judy for example.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:43 AM

Poldark is nothing more than a conveyance to sell Cornwall to the would be tourist's as was (is) the serial with Martin Clunes in it, was it Dr Martin ?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:43 AM

Hi

Hilarious,as clean as a squid.

Squid are smelly slimy things.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Me neither .
Although I sometimes inadvertently see ads that annoy me intensely .

The worst is that STUPID one for Andrex toilet paper with the snotty stupid kids and INANE teachers saying I'm as clean as a spoon etc etc

Arghhhhh!
I complained, to them, about that one Muddy. I asked how can you possible feel clean when some of their products are such poor quality that you fingers go through them!
The quality of Andrex has dramatically reduced over the years, but a man at my supermarket persuaded me to swap my Velvet tissue ( 9 rolls for 2.50) for Andrex ones ( 12 rolls for 2.50) both on special offer. Owing to that ad, I thought maybe they had improved........it hadn't!

They asked me to return the last few sheet on the roll , along with their packaging( so they can check they quality of them and where they were produced) and offered me £7 of vouchers. I said I am not buying Andrex again, so what good would the £7 be to me. He suggested that I use them on other Kimberly Clark products like Kleenex or ladies sanitary products .......so I actually made a profit!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

03-08-2018, 10:06 AM

Hi

Thin toilet paper.

Known in Yorkshire as shaking hands with the French.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top