Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 12:12 PM

Re: Irritating TV Programmes

Originally Posted by Ripple ->
Grrr predictive text yes Elizabeth and Ross she is the relative I was on about . Far to much hair for her own good.
You'll not be bothered by Elizabeth's hair anymore, as she died in the last episode. By the By....I loved her hair, so thick and glossy.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 12:16 PM

I tend to record all programmes I want to watch and not watch ones that annoy me.

However, I have been known to record a whole series, watch 20 minutes of the first episode, then delete the lot because it's got right on my nerves. The most recent one was Patrick Melrose.

I've just started recording a series on BBC1 called Age Before Beauty, I caught a snippet of it as it was being recorded and I think it will be another one destined for mass deletion

The most annoying advert ever was the Oral B one with that irritating woman and her over enthusiastic performance concerning toothpaste.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I tend to record all programmes I want to watch and not watch ones that annoy me.

However, I have been known to record a whole series, watch 20 minutes of the first episode, then delete the lot because it's got right on my nerves. The most recent one was Patrick Melrose.

I've just started recording a series on BBC1 called Age Before Beauty, I caught a snippet of it as it was being recorded and I think it will be another one destined for mass deletion

The most annoying advert ever was the Oral B one with that irritating woman and her over enthusiastic performance concerning toothpaste.
Nicol, l recorded and watched Age Before Beauty. It’s so bad, you can’t stop watching it as you are transfixed in sheer disbelief. It’s got good actors in it as well.
I have never been keen on Robson Green, l don’t know why?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 12:54 PM

I keep cancelling then restarting my Netflix subscription as sometimes there is nothing I think I'd like to watch.

I'm also guilty of recording a show or movie, watching it for 20 minutes then deleting it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->

Anything with Cumberbatch in it has me reaching for the remote.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Nicol, l recorded and watched Age Before Beauty. It’s so bad, you can’t stop watching it as you are transfixed in sheer disbelief. It’s got good actors in it as well.
I have never been keen on Robson Green, l don’t know why?
Quite good I thought despite a shaky start.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 08:04 PM

Fed up with Soaps thinking folks are affected.
Folks used to be affected before all this PC concern, that was the point.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-08-2018, 08:07 PM

Any of those documentaries that tell you part of the story, move on to something else then return later.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

03-08-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Fed up with Soaps thinking folks are affected.
Folks used to be affected before all this PC concern, that was the point.
That annoys me too. I think they use the 'advice line' as an excuse for filming it.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:45 PM

Agree Floydy,I sometimes have the tele on in the morning while I have a sit down & cup of coffee.I like seeing the scenery of Australia /New Zealand.But how can you decide your future after only a week, ? Most of which has seen the good sides

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top