Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 05:21 AM

Good morning Friday

Good morning everyone, another warm day ahead they say but the garden is looking good after the rain earlier in the week so no complaints.

Hedge clipping is on the cards for me this morning, then after making a salad for lunch it will be a book in the garden shade for the afternoon.

Enjoy your day folks
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 05:39 AM

Re: Good morning Friday

Morning all
The best way to relax is reading a book in the garden, Barry. I've been doing just the same this past week.

Sun's up already here. Going to be a very hot weekend, just hoping for some sleep this morning though.

No other plans for today. Enjoy your day
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 05:41 AM

Good morning Barry, Floydy and all who follow

Gosh such a loud dawn chorus today. I'm glad the birds seem to have returned because for long enough I was worried there was very few about.

Garden for me too today dead heading and general tidy up...loving this weather and water in the stream again....yay !

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 06:06 AM

Good Morning everyone.

It is due to hit the 80f mark here today - so the housework and the garden can look after themselves - I am going to hibernate in the Craft Room!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 06:42 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Busy day today, loads of appointments and things to sort out.

Have a good day whatever you are doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 07:52 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm going to the aqua fit class at our local pool this morning with my daughter.
After a bite of lunch together I've got to dash back home as I've got the grandchildren all afternoon.

I plan on taking them to one of our local parks that has a water playground as well as the usual rides etc.

Later we have a 20 mile round trip to pick their mum up from work at 6.00pm. Not much time to relax today but plenty of time for that this evening - I shall probably be nodding off in front of the telly!

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 07:57 AM

Good morning all.

Very hot here already, just been around the garden with the Cat, but she thinks its too hot and came in.

Nothing planned for today, someone has told me the Blackberries are out already, so might have a look later.

Have a nice day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone dull and hot here, I am trying to get as many jobs as possible done early before it gets even hotter.

Kitchen floor washed and washing hung out just about to start cleaning when my son texted to say he is coming for coffee.
The family are going away again tomorrow so I won't see them for another week.

Then there is the ironing to do , an uncomfortable job in this weather.

Enjoy your day .
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:40 AM

Hello everyone, don't want to be ungrateful but this weather is too hot for me and making me feel quite ill.

Have a good day everyone, stay cool and above all safe and well. God bless.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2018, 09:43 AM

Good Morning everyone. You sound like you have a busy time ahead, Carol, make sure you have some time for yourself.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top