Join for free
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 11:59 AM

Better Call Saul

This is a prequel to 'Breaking Bad' and shows the rise of a character called 'Saul Goodman' in that series. I watched Breaking Bad and thought it good, so I'm now watching 'Better All Saul' to see how somebody who starts off as a small time lawyer called Jimmy McGill becomes Saul Goodman. A good tale in my opinion.

Has anyone else heard of it or watched it?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 12:15 PM

Re: Better Call Saul

Originally Posted by mart ->
This is a prequel to 'Breaking Bad' and shows the rise of a character called 'Saul Goodman' in that series. I watched Breaking Bad and thought it good, so I'm now watching 'Better All Saul' to see how somebody who starts off as a small time lawyer called Jimmy McGill becomes Saul Goodman. A good tale in my opinion.

Has anyone else heard of it or watched it?
I have watched all four series so far but the next series wont be out until 2021 from memory, very annoying.

It is not quite as good as Breaking Bad but I enjoyed it very much, certainly kept my interest. Some of the characters from Breaking Bad crop up quite early on.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 12:30 PM

Not watched it,what platform is it on,also there's film out about what happens to Jessy afterwards its called El Camino,not seen that either.
Breaking bad was excellent.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 01:26 PM

We have watched all seasons available of Better Call Saul. I think it's 3. My son bought the lot on DVD but it is streaming somewhere I think. Netflix or STAN I think. We thought Breaking Bad was "The Bomb"..Up there with the best ever. We have seen El Camino which is excellent as well.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2020, 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Not watched it,what platform is it on,also there's film out about what happens to Jessy afterwards its called El Camino,not seen that either.
Breaking bad was excellent.
I'm watching it on Netflix. I haven't watched any El Camino yet. I'll have to put that on my viewing list.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top