Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 01:23 PM

Re: The Queen deserves better

Originally Posted by basser ->
Our Queen needs to take an early retirement she's looking her age.
I think that would be for the best, with Andrew splashed over today's media, Charles needs to take the helm, and dump the waster his brother has become.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I thought her mother had moved over here. Isn’t that why they took over Frogmore, to make room for her?
They are spending Thanksgiving with her, some press think they are just making another point that royal tradition doesn't matter to them. Isolating themselves is not good for their son.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 05:07 PM

Won’t make a bit of difference they are extremely wealthy .
They don’t have to do all this family rubbish at all .
Their child is privileged with the attrention not just of his parents but of umpteen nannies and flunkies ,
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 05:17 PM

It makes me wonder if, while we and the media are busying ourselves with the royals at Christmas, what else is going on behind the scenes that we don't know about......
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 05:25 PM

I reckon Harry and the missus will move permanently to America before too long. It will avoid whatever the fall out with William is, they will only have to meet occasionally and Meghan will resume her career - watch this space.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by eccles ->
I reckon Harry and the missus will move permanently to America before too long. It will avoid whatever the fall out with William is, they will only have to meet occasionally and Meghan will resume her career - watch this space.
They would be welcome here anytime. There is no downside to your statement at all, eccles.

Are you trying to cheer me up in anticipation? I admire this couple.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top