Join for free
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 01:41 PM

I cannae remember!

Asking the prince about the alleged sexual encounter that Giuffre alleges took place when she was flown to London on Epstein’s private jet aged just 17, Maitlis said: “She says she met you in 2001, she says she dined with you, danced with you at Tramp nightclub in London. [And that] she went on to have sex with you in a house in Belgravia belonging to Ghislaine Maxwell, your friend. Your response?” Andrew replied: “I have no recollection of ever meeting this lady, none whatsoever.” When asked again if he had any memory of meeting her, he repeated: “No.”

Giuffre has said that while the prince denies the claims, “he knows the truth and I know the truth”. Prince Andrew has been haunted by a picture of him posing with his hand around Giuffre, apparently taken at the home of Maxwell.

Buckingham Palace has previously called the allegations “false and without any foundation” and said “any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors” by the duke was “categorically untrue”.

It is well known that Andrew is a pompous tw*t but you have to wonder whose idea it was for him to agree to this interview by the BBC?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 02:54 PM

Re: I cannae remember!

“I admit fully my judgment was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that’s just the way it is.”
©Prince Andrew

Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
“I admit fully my judgment was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that’s just the way it is.”
©Prince Andrew

Really?
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Really?
I think he is hoping it will all just fade way
If he has done nothing wrong he should come forward
and blow the media out the water and declare the truth
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 03:28 PM

Or, he could fess up but say it happened all because of pent up frustrations with Fergie.

That would send the media in another direction and ease up on him. The Royal Family could then nod their heads in agreement and defend him.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland

16-11-2019, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Or, he could fess up but say it happened all because of pent up frustrations with Fergie.

That would send the media in another direction and ease up on him. The Royal Family could then nod their heads in agreement and defend him.
Comment on social media by Fergie -

IT is so rare to meet people that are able to speak from their hearts with honesty+pure real truth, that remain steadfast and strong to their beliefs. Andrew is a true+real gentleman and is stoically steadfast to not only his duty but also his kindness + goodness

They really are made for one another! Goodness knows what their daughters make of it all.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 06:26 PM

'I can't remember' isn't generally an acceptable answer when it comes to investigating crime but no doubt he will get away with it.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2019, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Comment on social media by Fergie -

IT is so rare to meet people that are able to speak from their hearts with honesty+pure real truth, that remain steadfast and strong to their beliefs. Andrew is a true+real gentleman and is stoically steadfast to not only his duty but also his kindness + goodness

They really are made for one another! Goodness knows what their daughters make of it all.
I always liked Fergie. That she spoke up in defense of Andrew speaks well for her.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top