Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:33 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning - Sunny with a bit of a frost this morning.

I might go to the allotment for a couple of hours and barrow some woodchip onto the paths. I normally wouldn't go there at weekends but stuff needs doing and I can't get there tomorrow, Tuesday or Wednesday.

Have the best possible day.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 10:39 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's good to know you're fully healed Floydy. I expect you've got to build your strength up again now. Well done you.

I'm looking forward to a nice day - this morning we're taking granddaughter Taylor & her friend ice skating. Whilst they're doing their stuff Tony & I will go a walk round the park and a visit to Wetherspoons.

This afternoon we're going to visit daughter Karen & her hubby. They fly off to Tenerife tomorrow for a week in the sun..
Wish I was going with them but Tony refuses to fly nowadays. Never mind I'm make do with Warner breaks. Can't grumble there...

Have a good day all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2019, 11:24 AM

Good morning all overcast and very still here.

Had a lovely day out in Weston yesterday, the sea air was bracing. Managed to find a few bits and pieces for Christmas in the Garden Centre on the way home.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top