Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 09:03 AM

Re: "I'm A Celebrity......." Anyone?

Well I suppose it's like Marmite, you either love it or hate it.

I do agree that some of them going in aren't even celebrities, like that MP woman, she's not a celebrity, I've never even heard of her before.

I shall still look forward to watching it all the same Mind you I never watch the trials when they are eating insects etc, I hate that bit, I close my eyes and put my hands over my ears and let hubby carry on watching that bit.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 05:41 PM

I Lothe it, as with all the other TV Shows along these Lines..........shudder
janet gracey
london
janet gracey is female  janet gracey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-11-2012, 06:19 PM

Yes I watch it. Sometimes I've never heard of a lot of the so called celebrities. Wonder where they dig them up from.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by janet gracey ->
Yes I watch it. Sometimes I've never heard of a lot of the so called celebrities. Wonder where they dig them up from.
Alot of them are celebrities who want to re-kindle their career again. I think Brian Conley will be good.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top