Join for free
bilbo
West Country
bilbo is male 

15-05-2013, 02:11 PM

Potato Sack Diet

Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, with plenty of room at each side. With a 5-lb potato sack in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax. Each day you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.

After a couple of weeks, move up to 10-lb potato sacks. Then try 50-lb potato sacks and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 100-lb potato sack in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute.

When you feel confident at that level, you might try putting a potato in each of the sacks
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2013, 09:37 PM

Re: Potato Sack Diet

My kind of exercise! Can I do it sitting down or even horizontal?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2013, 12:40 AM

Re: Potato Sack Diet

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
My kind of exercise! Can I do it sitting down or even horizontal?
Ha ha I don't think so. Never mind the potato sacks try holding your arms straight out horizontally each side of your body (you can sit down if you like). Bet you can't do it for one minute.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top