Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Wanda
High Peak, Derbyshire, UK
Wanda is female  Wanda has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 03:50 PM

Re: " I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!"

Why?: lol:
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Wanda ->
Why?: lol:
I dunno, . . . never been able to fathom the Sun.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 06:42 PM

I remember Sam Fox on page 3 back in the 60's!! Katie Price is going back as well to the jungle and maybe with a bit of luck a worm will eat her!!

I love that show. The one person I like in it best of all was Maggie Thatcher's daughter!

So I am looking forward to it. Can't stand Justin and Colin though!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 07:11 PM

I don't watch it, I can't stand to see them eating ghastly things, and having things crawling over them.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
I remember Sam Fox on page 3 back in the 60's!! Katie Price is going back as well to the jungle and maybe with a bit of luck a worm will eat her!!

I love that show. The one person I like in it best of all was Maggie Thatcher's daughter!

So I am looking forward to it. Can't stand Justin and Colin though!
I really like Carole Thatcher too, she was really good............
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2009, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
I don't watch it, I can't stand to see them eating ghastly things, and having things crawling over them.

But it's all clever camera work and good special effects, do you think any of the people in front of the camera would go anywhere horrible - It's the guys and gals behind the camera I feel sorry for, they have to put up with a load of tempermental, egoistic, attention seekers, far worse than any creepy crawlies IMO
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
Oh yeah, . . you should try living with four Rotties.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Oh yeah, . . you should try living with four Rotties.
I've got 4 Basenjis Nero, you wouldn't believe the things they will eat given half a chance!
moetmum
Hampshire

14-11-2009, 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
But it's all clever camera work and good special effects, do you think any of the people in front of the camera would go anywhere horrible - It's the guys and gals behind the camera I feel sorry for, they have to put up with a load of tempermental, egoistic, attention seekers, far worse than any creepy crawlies IMO
I thought they did do it. Coffins with nasty things, showers of maggots and eating bugs etc. I think its desperate celebrities who are struggling to keep in the limelight.

I can't say I am interested in any of them!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2009, 09:34 AM

I don't watch the bit where they eat horrible things, I always go out the room or close my eyes until that bit is over with. My stomach can't take watching it (I was looking for the smilie that throws up but it doesn't seem to be on this Forum, I think they've got it on Dogsey )

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top