Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 05:02 PM

''Who do you think you are'' Danny Dyer

Not intending to watch this latest episode of the series I caught it by accident .

I was riveted to my chair I won't say too much in case anyone is intending to watch it on Iplayer but I would say it is certainly worth a view
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 05:05 PM

Re: ''Who do you think you are'' Danny Dyer

One of the better ones.
I stopped watching it a few series back when they changed the format to concentrating on one family member, which whilst interesting, did kind of limit the research side a bit.

Last night's was definitely a must see ... his reactions were quite touching.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
One of the better ones.
I stopped watching it a few series back when they changed the format to concentrating on one family member, which whilst interesting, did kind of limit the research side a bit.

Last night's was definitely a must see ... his reactions were quite touching.
Morty I was completely taken aback
I too lost interest when it became 'one person focused' but this was certainly an episode to see .
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 05:10 PM

I agree ! I did watch it last night and found the whole programme fascinating. WOW ! is all I'll say for now, except that you just don't know who you are talking to when you meet casually !!!! You know I reckon there's gonna be an outbreak of genealogy in the coming weeks !!

P.S. I loved what he said to the camera crew at the end of the programme !
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 05:17 PM

Oh hell's bells more pressure!!!

Now I absolutely have to see this, plus Stones South America tour, plus several series of Moving On, several episodes from last year's Midwife, plus everyone's talking about The Crown...oh the pressure!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

25-11-2016, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by GillyT ->
I agree ! I did watch it last night and found the whole programme fascinating. WOW ! is all I'll say for now, except that you just don't know who you are talking to when you meet casually !!!! You know I reckon there's gonna be an outbreak of genealogy in the coming weeks !!

P.S. I loved what he said to the camera crew at the end of the programme !
Gilly I am still getting over it
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 05:34 PM

Who's Danny Dyer?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

25-11-2016, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Who's Danny Dyer?
He is on TV a bit Barry
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
He is on TV a bit Barry
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2016, 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Who's Danny Dyer?
He's a cockney geezer Barry.
I do worry about you, who is Leonard Cohen who is Danny Dyer I mean do you live on this earth or are you in a spaceship somewhere in the galaxy.
I cannot really say owt else about him.
My grand daughter did a small movie with him some 14yrs ago and she was better at acting than him.
Perhaps I am being a little biased.
She was 3yrs old at the time so you really cannot say he is an actor on that rating.
Mind it did win an Oscar for best short movie.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top