Join for free
Page 35 of 35 « First < 25 33 34 35
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 06:35 PM

Re: 23rd June People's March

Oh for goodness sakes, Azz, how can you bear it!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
What you share with your friends isn't "banter". It's a nasty, attack disguised as humour by your unpleasant gang because you can't tolerate someone who is different to you. School playground behaviour and herd mentality at it's worst. You show the true nature of your viscious little clique with every post.

I wouldn't be too "certain" about your leaving the EU, if I were you, that battle is still on and even if you do drag us out, we will get back in.

Many Brexthickers will change their minds when the poverty and pain that is the ineveitable consequence of Brexit begins to bite. You may even be one of them, want to or not.

But of course you'll blame everyone else for it going wrong, not yourseves for voting for something stupid.

To flounce is an:

"exaggerated action intended to express annoyance or impatience."

and a forum flounce is:

- To leave an internet group or thread with exaggerated drama; - Urban Dictionary

So you did indeed threaten to flounce off this thread.

Those who threaten to flounce of forums and threads just want attention and have to their egos massaged by being begged to stay and people telling them how much they like them and how much they'll be missed.

Once they've had that attention, they usually decide to kindly agree to stay because of their "friends" reaction.. Much as you did.

Flounce threateners rarely really leave and if they do, they're usually back like boomerangs fairly soon, claiming it's by popular demand.

I don't really care one way or the other about your remarks, other than objecting to you accusing me not living in the UK.

People like you are always very clever at keeping your posts within the rules while being as spiteful as possible.
If you are not careful I may be forced to report your critical post. You may be a friend of Azz and he may support your opinions, but he also made the rules about attack the post , not the poster, and he made it clear that nasty posts could result in a ban!
I did apologize for mistakenly saying that you didn't live in the UK, so what more do you want?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2018, 06:45 PM

**Please Note, thread locked pending a review by Admin, it may open again later.

Page 35 of 35 « First < 25 33 34 35

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top