Join for free
Page 3 of 51 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-12-2018, 07:03 PM

Re: Dark Days Ahead...And We Can't Even Vote Ukip!

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
UKIP was always toxic, ever since the days when Kilroy Silk was heavily involved it was tainted with xenophobia and racism. I blame UKIP for the mess we are in right now. They just stirred everyone up but have no solutions themselves. They can't even agree with each other and go flouncing off when it hits the fan.
Well said Annie.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
That would be something Judd. I think if it was a new party formed to fight for what we were promised, I would vote for him. But as things stand at the moment, If there was to be another general election, Remainers would be laughing because there is NO-ONE I would vote for, and I imagine a great many Leavers feel the same way.

You were promised things that could never happen, and you fell for it. No surprise there.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
You were promised things that could never happen, and you fell for it. No surprise there.
We were promised things we could have had if remainers had got out of the way and let the leavers get on with it.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We were promised things we could have had if remainers had got out of the way and let the leavers get on with it.
And they would be WHAT??????? floating off in to the Atlantic.

Doing trade deals that can take up to 10 years and losing the ones we already have.

Stopping immigration there by strangling the Care industry, NHS, agriculture, construction etc.

Crippling the car industry and others due to customs arrangements that would be needed.

Stopping medicine's coming in the country requiring the stockpiling of them.

Stopping radio active isotopes needed for MRI and Cancer and other treatments coming in.

ETC ect ect ect ect.

Yeh, really good thinking that was!!!!!!!!!!!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 11:52 AM

I'm just going to say scaremonger each time people say things like this. That's all it is scaremongering.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 11:58 AM

Hi

We were never going to get the same deal we had after we left.

A straight Japan and Canada style deal would suit me.

If it is good enough for them what is the problem?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

10-12-2018, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I had no problem with that swim, but someone did and it wasn't the leavers from what I saw.
itsme
Wigan UK

10-12-2018, 12:22 PM

I'm just going to say scaremonger each time people say things like this. That's all it is scaremongering.

How can it be scaremongering when it is ALREADY happening?

For gawd sake!
itsme
Wigan UK

10-12-2018, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

AS the ECJ said this morning we could have the same deal if we revoke Article 50.

The only logical answer

Plus I thought you had already accepted that the Japan and Canada deal does not cover services, and they have already said that it would not be just a case of 'copying and pasting' they would need to be negotiated, with all the cut throat trading that would entail.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2018, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
AS the ECJ said this morning we could have the same deal if we revoke Article 50.

The only logical answer

Plus I thought you had already accepted that the Japan and Canada deal does not cover services, and they have already said that it would not be just a case of 'copying and pasting' they would need to be negotiated, with all the cut throat trading that would entail.

Hi

Yes, I know they do not cover Services, neither do other Trade Deals.

My information about timescales is very different to yours.

A Free Trade Deal means the EU grabs our Services and the profits from them, which is a plus for them.

It also means that the EU's biggest exports to the UK, manufacturing and agriculture would not have to pay Tariffs, so another win for them.

Page 3 of 51 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top