Join for free
Page 3 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 11:55 AM

Re: Why are people so surprised?

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Before we voted we all gave our reasons many times the forum was alight with the threads about how we would vote. Perhaps you weren't here then as it's only since we voted out the EU campaigns started that you appear to be part of.

STILL looking for a reason, flower.

No answer came the stern reply, springs to mind!!!!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:01 PM

Nothing surprising at all. We wanted change so hopefully will get it. Odd anyone wasn't expecting changes if remainers hadn't made such a fuss trying to stop us leaving we might have had a bit of debate about how we wanted the country to be in the future instead of refighting the referendum ad nauseum.

The bus being something in question, they said we could give money to the nhs and latest tory promise is for even more money than was promised on that bus. So why is it still being called a lie ?
Hi

Simple, it was an out and out lie.

We have never sent £350 Million a week to the EU.

We are not saving any money at all leaving the EU for the next few years, it is costing us money to leave.

We need the new Trade Deals to replace the money we are losing.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:08 PM

Before we voted we all gave our reasons many times the forum was alight with the threads about how we would vote. Perhaps you weren't here then as it's only since we voted out the EU campaigns started that you appear to be part of.

Yes, he's clearly an ardent remainiac who can't accept democracy!

Not worth listening to and certainly not worth responding to.
itsme
Wigan UK
itsme is male  itsme has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Evidently you and your tribe are to embarrassed to admit you fell for the drivel put out by the brexit crap pushers.

Perhaps if you brexiters put all your heads together you could come up with a reason for leaving. But then, maybe not.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I still have to ask myself why we have to have a House of Commons + A House of Lords, + an un-elected & undemocratic massive EU expense, and all the expense of moving the EU annually to France - all at massive cost!.

And the way the EU bring in new "Bosses," without any of us being given the right to decline.

Why do we have have two Supreme Courts?

Anyway, once we're safely out, others will follow.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I still have to ask myself why we have to have a House of Commons + A House of Lords, + an un-elected & undemocratic massive EU expense, and all the expense of moving the EU annually to France - all at massive cost!.

And the way the EU bring in new "Bosses," without any of us being given the right to decline.

Why do we have have two Supreme Courts?

Anyway, once we're safely out, others will follow.
I will bet my bottom dollar on that Ted C . Hurrah Sez I.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Simple, it was an out and out lie.

We have never sent £350 Million a week to the EU.

We are not saving any money at all leaving the EU for the next few years, it is costing us money to leave.

We need the new Trade Deals to replace the money we are losing.
And worth every penny eventually, it wasn't about money for many of us. We aren't all obsessed to the point we sell our country to highest bidder.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Just another sanctimonious attempt to reverse what I actually said, and indeed the post was not directed to you, but hey! if the cap fits.

The usual codswallop also about 'I was going to give my reasons for leaving' but then, when you thought about it, you don't have any rational reason.

And then to try and blame me for not giving a reason is beyond comprehension.
Originally Posted by itsme ->
No chance of that Purwell.

Isn't it strange that all the brexiters doing the spouting on here can not come up with just one reason why they voted the way they did.
Many on this forum gave their reason for voting "leave" around the time we voted. Anybody that didn't see them was either uninterested, or not a member at that time!

Itsme, if you want to know the reason I voted leave, and can ask in a polite manner I will tell you... but not until you display good manners.
Once again, I did not listen to Johnson, Farrage or Gove so they had no influence on my vote
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:32 PM

Nothing surprising at all. We wanted change so hopefully will get it. Odd anyone wasn't expecting changes if remainers hadn't made such a fuss trying to stop us leaving we might have had a bit of debate about how we wanted the country to be in the future instead of refighting the referendum ad nauseum.

The bus being something in question, they said we could give money to the nhs and latest tory promise is for even more money than was promised on that bus. So why is it still being called a lie ?
They have been debating endlessly because nobody made a plan for the future when the referendum was run. It's nothing to do with remainers this or that. It's down to poor planning.

The NHS was promised money on the basis that we do not crash out. The ten year plan announcement was put on hold while the vote on the deal was delayed. If we crash out that funding promise is likely to change. The chancellor said so at the time of the budget.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Many on this forum gave their reason for voting "leave" around the time we voted. Anybody that didn't see them was either uninterested, or not a member at that time!
I wasn't a member at the time of the vote, but I've seen many and varied reasons given since by different people.

Page 3 of 28 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top