Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2012, 09:31 AM

Uncle Joe's anti diet thread (split from diet support thread)

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
im on the chocolates & pancakes diet! Ive drifted since half term because my daughter forced me to go to kfc!! Im also a food lover & hate diets.
Me too Cassie darlin' - don't even know the meaning of the word 'diet'. I like my food!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 07:10 PM

Re: Uncle Joe's anti diet thread (split from diet support thread)

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
I'm so wanting something sweet to eat....made do with a rich tea biscuit. Think I need to go and get busy with something as don't want to give in to temptation
Marian darlin' - I have the remains of a banana and walnut fruit loaf I made a few days ago - can always head this way. (Putting temptation in your way???).
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Marian darlin' - I have the remains of a banana and walnut fruit loaf I made a few days ago - can always head this way. (Putting temptation in your way???).
UJ 'get thee behind me satan' with your evil cake
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

24-02-2012, 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
UJ 'get thee behind me satan' with your evil cake
I'm not called Lucifer for nothing Meg darlin' - I'm the devil incarnate!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
I'm not called Lucifer for nothing Meg darlin' - I'm the devil incarnate!!!!
I know UJ , but we still love you you old devil
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2012, 09:27 PM

~For Uncle Joe~

Stop trying to tempt us ladies please. We are working towards a healthier body and mind. You wouldn't want us any other way, would you?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

27-02-2012, 11:50 AM

Oooohhhhh all this weight loss is not good - I'll have to do a lot more baking and tempt you all with chocolate sponges, Banana fruit loaves, yum yums, Mincemeat fruit loaves, Syrup suet puddings etc, etc.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-02-2012, 12:06 PM

You could of course join us UJ the more the merrier
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

27-02-2012, 04:10 PM

You could of course join us UJ the more the merrier

ME???? - rotund little me??? diet???? NO WAY!!! - I like my food. F'r instance today I had a nice big plate of beef stew with suet dumplings. For 'tea' this evening I have a couple of frankfurters and two finger rolls so will make myself two hot dogs with fried onions - delicious!!!!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

28-02-2012, 09:13 AM

I'm hungry as well Mags but nothing in cupboards to tempt me thank goodness Carmen you are on a mission
Marian darlin' - can post the recipe for banana & walnut cake for you to nibble on, I also have a recipe for a Mincemeat fruit loaf, a chocolate sponge with Rum and coffee butter cream filling - anything pique your fancy????

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top