Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-02-2012, 02:10 PM

Re: Uncle Joe's anti diet thread (split from diet support thread)

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Marian darlin' - can post the recipe for banana & walnut cake for you to nibble on, I also have a recipe for a Mincemeat fruit loaf, a chocolate sponge with Rum and coffee butter cream filling - anything pique your fancy????
Leave them alone Uncle Joe, they are doing fantastically you big tease
Post your recipes over to me instead on the other thread (forgotten what it's called, something about trying to gain weight) where I seem to be all on my own-i-o.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 10:01 AM

Ok folks am going to fight this fitness and weight loss fad - will be making yet another tray of bread pudding later today. Good ol' rib sticking stuff!!!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 02:38 PM

Ok folks am going to fight this fitness and weight loss fad - will be making yet another tray of bread pudding later today. Good ol' rib sticking stuff!!!
your banned from this thread!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 03:34 PM

The stuff we were brought up on, no waste of bread in my younger days.
I loved the stuff Geoff, sounds like you came from the same neck of the woods as myself Millwall.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-03-2012, 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
The stuff we were brought up on, no waste of bread in my younger days.
I loved the stuff Geoff, sounds like you came from the same neck of the woods as myself Millwall.
Not quite Arthur matey - Wapping (before it was Yuppified).
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

02-03-2012, 08:37 AM

Had my first tasting of this latest batch last evening for my 'tea' - was so tasty had to go back for a second piece!!! I have a whole tray of the stuff but am thinking it won't be there very long.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 11:13 AM

Thought this was a diet support thread UJ
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

02-03-2012, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Thought this was a diet support thread UJ
Yes Marian darlin' - but I'm the devil incarnate!!! and am putting temptation in your way
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 06:25 PM

ME???? - rotund little me??? diet???? NO WAY!!! - I like my food. F'r instance today I had a nice big plate of beef stew with suet dumplings. For 'tea' this evening I have a couple of frankfurters and two finger rolls so will make myself two hot dogs with fried onions - delicious!!!!

FAINT........
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

02-03-2012, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by White Raven ->
FAINT........
Raven darlin' you should have been with me on holiday last year - the hotel served buffet meals so you grabbed a plate and walked along the trays of food and helped yourself. One breakfast I had: 1 cheese omlette, 1 ham omlette, 2 fried sausages, a spoonful of mushrooms, a spoonful of fried potato, 2 hash browns and a waffle. (all on one plate).

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top