Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-04-2012, 11:21 PM

Re: Mollie's Makeovers

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
I'm keeping abreast of developments as well as catching up LOL
You're spoiling it doing that though. It's like flitting through a book to different chapters before you've read previous ones.

--------------------------------

Anyhooo. I've no other rooms to show anyone at the current time so, if and when my bathroom, kitchen and living room get done, I'll come back and post again.

Thanks for looking folks.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 06:47 PM

Your home looks lovely Mollie. I love colour and last year I had a new kitchen. Not everyones choice but I absolutely love it and strangely enough most people who see it like it too. It wouldn't do in a small kitchen but this is in a large kitchen/diner very light and airy. At the present time we are having the original part of the house retiled, floors that is, work starts Monday. I do everything back to front ! We are also upgrading the bathroom pedestal washbasins to units. One has already been done and is white, rectangular basis. The other one is on order because the one they delivered was damaged, but this is blue glass rectangular basin and blue and white units.

This is my kitchen. The dishwasher and microwave are nicely hidden.

I hasten to add, it doesn't look quite this tidy now.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 07:26 PM

OOh I love that kitchen Loretta. I wish I had a bigger one. Mine is only a small galley kitchen I darent buy any new stuff as there is no where to put it
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2012, 07:59 PM

Wow!!! Clumsy that is really impressive.
I must admit that I prefer more muted colours myself but that sure knocks your socks off
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Your home looks lovely Mollie. I love colour and last year I had a new kitchen. Not everyones choice but I absolutely love it and strangely enough most people who see it like it too. It wouldn't do in a small kitchen but this is in a large kitchen/diner very light and airy. At the present time we are having the original part of the house retiled, floors that is, work starts Monday. I do everything back to front ! We are also upgrading the bathroom pedestal washbasins to units. One has already been done and is white, rectangular basis. The other one is on order because the one they delivered was damaged, but this is blue glass rectangular basin and blue and white units.

This is my kitchen. The dishwasher and microwave are nicely hidden.

I hasten to add, it doesn't look quite this tidy now.
Your kitchen is just stunning, we intend changing ours this summer, at the moment we have dark oak, we have a large
kitchen so something like you have would look good and i love the red
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 04:12 AM

Thanks Loretta. Your kitchen is gorgeous, so thanks for showing us.

I love red and it makes a statement about your personality; vibrant and full of life.

Fire signs usually love reds, oranges and other bright statement colours; earth signs like autumn colours such as greens, golds, maroons, burnt oranges - leafy colours; water signs like wishy-washy pale everything, and wind signs like a mixture, but that's not hard and fast; but the use of colour does reflect someone's personality.

I is a fire sign!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-04-2012, 11:24 AM

Thank you all for your nice comments. Wow Mollie, I didn't know about the fire signs but the colours you mention are almost all my favourites, apart from Green, I like some shades of green but very much dislike others. I have to admit I do like colour very much, there are so many white, pale colour or wood effect kitchens, I wanted bright and I had seen various kitchen displays, very few of which appealed to me. I had in my head I wanted red and black, I didn't much care what anyone else thought, haha.
The granite worktops are an absolute joy and the huge rolling drawers are the best thing ever, you wouldn't believe what goes in them, they are much better than cupboards.

The man who did my kitchen was also pleased with the results, so much so he put it on his website.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

28-04-2012, 11:51 PM

I'm the same with green. I've not over-fond of it, but certain shades are okay.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top